CMF: Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011421-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on February 19, 2019.
For those interested in purchasing and attending multiple webinars in the CMF Insurance series, please use the promo code GROUP15 promo code to receive 15% off. If member companies are interested in sending multiple people to multiple webinars, please contact MBA Education at email@example.com.
Commercial Insurance Series Summary:
Commercial insurance is a complex and dynamic component of the real estate finance industry. In recognition of the training needs of our members, MBA Education has developed a comprehensive program covering the various elements of commercial insurance. In collaboration with Insurance Advisors LLC and Fortress Risk Consultants LLC, MBA Education will offer 13 webinars over the course of a two year period covering the following four categories:
1) Introductory and Overview
2) Types of Commercial Insurance
3) Commercial Insurance Industry Processes
4) Commercial Insurance Compliance
CMF: Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance:
This webinar is designed to provide attendees with an overall grasp of commercial insurance as it relates to commercial real estate lending and servicing.Topics will include Property Insurance, including Flood and Terrorism and Earthquake, Liability Insurance, including Commercial General Liability, and Loss of Rents/Business Income.
Attendees should expect to develop a basic understanding of important commercial insurance issues, analyze and discuss various types of insurance definitions and documentation and their meaning and provide attendees with a forum to discuss problems they encounter and potential solutions.
- Bernard M. ("Bernie") Brown, CPCU, CLU, and President, Insurance Advisors LLC
- George T. O'Neil, III, CPCU, ChFC, Managing Director, CWCapital Asset Management LLC
The schedule for 2018 and 2019 is as follows:2018
- Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance (February 13, 2018)
- Blanket Property Policy Analysis Insurance (March 27, 2018)
- Builder's Risk Insurance (April 10, 2018)
- Business Income Insurance (June 21, 2018)
- Force Placed Insurance (July 10, 2018)
- CMF Insurance Policy, Review and Boiler/Machinery Insurance (September 5, 2018)
- Overview of CMF Insurance Compliance (October 18, 2018)
- Self-Insurance, Captives and Fronting (November 14, 2018)
- Fundamentals of Commercial Insurance (February 19, 2019)
- Self-Insurance and Reinsurance (March 19, 2019)
- Catastrophic Insurance (April 16, 2019)
- Ordinance or Law Insurance (June 18, 2019)
- Top Commercial Insurance Issues and Problems (July 16, 2019)
- General, Umbrella, and Prof. Liability Insurance (September 17, 2019)
- Overview of Commercial Insurance Compliance (October 15, 2019)
- Commercial Insurer Ratings and Property Claims (November 19, 2019)
Who Should Attend?Loan closers, servicers and others concerned with insurance matters, such as attorneys and consultants who work within the real estate industry.