D&I (Organizational): Learn from the Leaders - Part I
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011437-WC-WPurchase
Complimentary to MBA Members. Live webinar held on May 10, 2018.
Join MBA Education for this complimentary interview style webinar with the 2017 large company winner of the Organizational Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Award, Flagstar Bank FSB. The Organizational Diversity & Inclusion award celebrates company initiatives that were specifically developed and designed to increase diversity and inclusion within the leadership and employee base of member companies, thereby leading to a mortgage banking industry that may better reflect and understand its customers. This webinar will focus on the implementation of key initiatives at Flagstar Bank and related successes and lessons learned. There will also be time for Q&A with leaders from Flagstar Bank.
Diversity & Inclusion Series Summary:
Join MBA Education for an ongoing webinar series focused on Diversity and Inclusion. This complimentary series is complimentary to MBA members and will bring together industry leaders for in-depth and actionable discussions on organizational and market outreach diversity and inclusion initiatives. Over the course of the series, you will hear directly from the change makers who are leading successful efforts within their companies and throughout the mortgage banking industry. Whether you have made a commitment to diversity and inclusion at your company or you are looking to learn more about successful initiatives and lessons learned, this webinar series is for you.Objectives:
Attendees can expect to understand:
- The importance of organizational diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Examples of successful initiatives
- Takeaway strategies and lessons learned from an experienced leader in the industry
- Moderator: Tamara King, Vice President of Residential Policy and Member Engagement, MBA
- Zahira "Zah" Gonzalvo, Senior Vice President, Operational Risk Director, Flagstar Bank, FSB
- Mary Mbiya, Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager, Flagstar Bank
Who Should Attend?Anyone currently involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives, or anyone interested in getting more involved.