D&I (Organizational): Learn from the Leaders - Part I
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011437-WC-WPurchase
Complimentary to MBA Members. Live webinar held on March 25, 2019.
Join MBA Education for this complimentary interview style webinar with the 2018 winners of the Residential Organizational Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Award, Genworth Mortgage Insurance and Veterans United Home Loans. The Organizational Diversity & Inclusion award celebrates company initiatives that were specifically developed and designed to increase diversity and inclusion within the leadership and employee base of member companies, thereby leading to a mortgage banking industry that may better reflect and understand its customers. This webinar will focus on the implementation of key initiatives at both Genworth Mortgage Insurance and Veterans United Home Loans and related successes and lessons learned. There will also be time for Q&A with leaders from both member companies.
Discounts:This webinar is complimentary to MBA members. Use the promo code WEBINAR upon checkout to receive this discount.
Attendees can expect to understand:
- The importance of organizational diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Examples of successful initiatives
- Takeaway strategies and lessons learned from experienced leaders in the industry
- Moderator: Joe Palank, Assistant Director for Member Engagement, Residential Policy, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Susan Sullivan, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Genworth Mortgage Insurance
- Loreli Wilson, Director, Diversity & Inclusion Programs, Veterans United Home Loans
Who Should Attend?Anyone interested in increasing diversity & inclusion within their company, among leadership and/or their employee base, or anyone interested in getting more involved.