D&I: Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market I
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011450-WC-WPurchase
Complimentary to MBA Members. Live webinar held on July 16, 2018.
¾ of future household formations will be minority, 40% of which will be Latino*! In an environment when margins are compressing and lenders are looking to replace lost revenue lines, it makes sense to explore new markets and business development. The Latino market is a mega market opportunity for homeownership but few companies know how to approach it. This 3 part webinar series will take a deep dive into best practices and strategies to approach your market outreach initiatives from start to finish.
*Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies
Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - 3 Part Series:
- Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - Part I
- Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - Part II
- Top 5 Strategies to Reach the Latino Mega Market - Part III
Objectives:Attendees will understand:
- The 5 key areas of consideration when developing an external diversity and inclusion plan (People, Product, Place, Promotion and Presence)
- Stakeholders that need to be involved and other resource considerations
- Determining existing strengths and areas for improvement
- Common challenges to developing market outreach diversity and inclusion projects/initiatives across the mortgage industry
Maria Vergara, President, NAHREP Consulting Services
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Heads of Sales
- Production Managers
- Anyone currently involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives, or anyone interested in getting more involved.