E-Mortgages (B): E-Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals
Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011346-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on March 15, 2018.
MISMO Members: Enter the promo code MISMO30 upon checkout to receive MBA Member pricing.
MBA and MISMO Members can receive 15% off by registering for the entire webinar recording series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
Consumers love the flexibility of online and mobile services. Electronic signatures provide this flexibility. In the mortgage industry, offering eSignatures to consumers, along with the security provided by tamper evident seals, can greatly improve customer satisfaction. Adoption of eSignatures is also a great first step for any organization moving towards a more digital mortgage processes. This webinar will review the features and processes required to implement electronic signatures and demonstrate the integrity of signed documents. The webinar will also review important legal, implementation and business considerations.
Every industry is experiencing profound change as companies seek out new ways to utilize digital technologies to upend existing business models and create new opportunities. The residential mortgage industry is no different as digitalization is occurring across our entire industry. MBA Education and MISMO are pleased to present a series of webinars on the digitalization of the residential mortgage industry. This webinar series will help individuals in your organization understand the opportunities, considerations, planning, and challenges that exist within the "e" mortgage space. Individuals who complete the series will be well positioned to utilize their newfound knowledge to identify opportunities to implement eMortgages that complement the strengths of your organization.
- E-Mortgages(A): Overview & Considerations (Complimentary)
- E-Mortgages(B): E-Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals
- E-Mortgages(C): E-Documents & SMART Docs
- E-Mortgages(D): E-Closings
- E-Mortgages(E): E-Vault/E-Note Registry
- E-Mortgages(F): E-Warehouse Lending & E-Investor Requirements
- Rachael Sokolowski, President, Magnolia Technologies, LLC
- Margo H. K. Tank, Partner, Buckley Sandler LLP
- Richard Hill, MBA Vice President for Industry Technology, MISMO Executive Vice President
Who Should Attend?
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy