E-Mortgages (C): E-Documents & SMART Docs
Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011371-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on March 22, 2018.
MISMO Members: Enter the promo code MISMO30 upon checkout to receive MBA Member pricing.
MBA and MISMO Members can receive 15% off by registering for the entire webinar recording series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
As the mortgage industry continues to migrate from a paper world to a digital world, more and more documents are being produced electronically. Loan documents, disclosures, even the note can all be produced electronically. And borrowers really seem to like the digital experience rather than reviewing reams of paper. This webinar will explain the concepts behind electronic documents, including use of the MISMO SMARTDoc®. The webinar will also review the requirements from investors and other interested parties, so you can be sure that you are preparing electronic documents that can be transferred to other organizations.
Every industry is experiencing profound change as companies seek out new ways to utilize digital technologies to upend existing business models and create new opportunities. The residential mortgage industry is no different as digitalization is occurring across our entire industry. MBA Education and MISMO are pleased to present a series of webinars on the digitalization of the residential mortgage industry. This webinar series will help individuals in your organization understand the opportunities, considerations, planning, and challenges that exist within the "e" mortgage space. Individuals who complete the series will be well positioned to utilize their newfound knowledge to identify opportunities to implement eMortgages that complement the strengths of your organization.
- E-Mortgages(A): Overview & Considerations (Complimentary)
- E-Mortgages(B): E-Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals
- E-Mortgages(C): E-Documents & SMART Docs
- E-Mortgages(D): E-Closings
- E-Mortgages(E): E-Vault/E-Note Registry
- E-Mortgages(F): E-Warehouse Lending & E-Investor Requirements
- Charlie Epperson, Chief Technology Officer, MRN3
- Rachael Sokolowski, President, Magnolia Technologies, LLC
Who Should Attend?
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy