E-Mortgages (E): E-Vault/E-Note Registry
Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011382-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on April 5, 2018.
MISMO Members: Enter the promo code MISMO30 upon checkout to receive MBA Member pricing.
MBA and MISMO Members can receive 15% off by registering for the entire webinar recording series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
The loan has closed, now what? Where do copies of the electronic note go? Understanding where eNotes are stored, and how to determine who owns and controls the Note, is critical to living in the electronic world.This webinar will cover the concepts associated with electronic vaults and electronic note registry.
Every industry is experiencing profound change as companies seek out new ways to utilize digital technologies to upend existing business models and create new opportunities. The residential mortgage industry is no different as digitalization is occurring across our entire industry. MBA Education and MISMO are pleased to present a series of webinars on the digitalization of the residential mortgage industry. This webinar series will help individuals in your organization understand the opportunities, considerations, planning, and challenges that exist within the "e" mortgage space. Individuals who complete the series will be well positioned to utilize their newfound knowledge to identify opportunities to implement eMortgages that complement the strengths of your organization.
- E-Mortgages(A): Overview & Considerations (Complimentary)
- E-Mortgages(B): E-Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals
- E-Mortgages(C): E-Documents & SMART Docs
- E-Mortgages(D): E-Closings
- E-Mortgages(E): E-Vault/E-Note Registry
- E-Mortgages(F): E-Warehouse Lending & E-Investor Requirements
- Charlie Epperson, Chief Technology Officer, MRN3
- Jonathan Kearns, SVP - Technology Solutions, E-SignSystems a Division of DocMagic, Inc
- Katie Paolangeli, Vice President of eCommerce and Industry Initiatives, MERSCORP Holdings Inc
Who Should Attend?
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy