How Mortgage Lenders are Reducing Costs with Robotics
MBA Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011509-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on February 21, 2019.Summary:
Manual, repetitive, and costly processes are common across almost every industry and mortgage finance is no exception. One possible solution for reducing these costs that has already proven successful is robotics, software that mimics the way staff use computers to complete rules-based work. Such applications for the mortgage industry includes but is certainly not limited to setting up loans, processing claims, or managing escrow funds.
Nascent in their adoption at mortgage companies, different approaches to robotics like Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Robots-as-a-Service (RaaS) are yielding different results. Join MBA Education and thought leaders as we explore the stages of robotics adoption across organizations, the value that has been realized, and current challenges impeding success.
Attendees should expect to understand:
- Robotics broadly
- Where robotics can be applied to solve problems within mortgage banks
- How to get started with robotics
- Common pitfalls and mistakes for robotics initiatives
- The value created leveraging robotics with all of the above objectives in mind
- Avery Fisher, Global Markets Leader at HPA, A Cognizant Company
- Narayan Bharadwaj, Senior Client Partner, Lending Portfolio, Cognizant
Who Should Attend?
- Operations personnel
- Risk and Modeling Executives
- Technology professionals