Mortgage Accounting (E): Cash and Capital Preservation
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011442-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on April 24, 2019.
MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for the entire webinar recording series by using the promotional code GROUP15.
Building off the concepts from MBA Education's Mortgage Accounting Series, MBA Education and Mortgage Banking Solutions are pleased to offer a deeper look at critical concepts mortgage accounting and finance professionals should know. This webinar will cover several advanced accounting topics impacting mortgage lenders, including valuation methodology, best practices and implications of tax liability.
Attendees can expect to understand:
- Benefits of Fair Value
- Derivative Asset Valuation
- GAAP foundation in support of Transformational Costs
- Direct vs Indirect Costs
- Best Practices of IRLC Transformational Costs
- Applicability of Absorption Costing to Cost to Complete
- FASB EITF ongoing commentary on IRLC
- Implication of FAS 5 and FAS 91
- Federal Tax impact from IRLC methodology
- Andy Schell, CPA, CMB, CFF, Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
- Theresa Marie, CIO & Managing Director, Strategic Technology & Operations, Mortgage Banking Solutions
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Executive Management
- Non-CPA Accounting Managers