Mortgage Servicing and Sub-Servicing (B): Details
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011377-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on July 24, 2019.
MBA Members can receive 15% off by registering for the entire webinar recording series by using the promotional code GROUP15 upon checkout.
The Mortgage Servicing & Sub-Servicing webinar series are presented by MBA Education and Mortgage Banking Solutions (MBS). Join industry experts as speakers delve into the fundamentals and complexities of mortgage servicing and sub-servicing. The completion of this series will provide you with the information necessary to understand servicing and its related components. Anyone who seeks to increase their knowledge of mortgage servicing will benefit from this session that is designed for servicing managers, business owners, executive management, secondary marketing managers and accountants.
The following information will be considered at this webinar:
- What are the functions in Servicing
- How much staff is enough
- How is efficiency measured
- When to bring the Servicing in-house
- What rules apply to Servicing functions
- What is the worst thing that can happen
- What are most common mistakes
- How to know you did it right
- How is Servicing performance managed
- Andy Schell, CPA, CMB, CFF, Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
- Theresa Marie, CIO & Managing Director, Strategic Technology & Operations, Mortgage Banking Solutions
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing managers
- Business owners
- Executive management
- Secondary marketing managers
- Industry professionals interested in learning more about Mortgage Servicing & Sub-servicing