mPower Webinar Series: Creating Work-Life Harmony
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011461-WC-WPurchase
Complimentary to MBA Members. Live webinar held on June 20, 2018.
Is it getting harder to find success in your career or business? Or has your work become mechanical or routine? Amy Vetter, an accomplished business executive, serial entrepreneur, CPA, and yoga studio owner/instructor, will show you how to put your soul back into business by rekindling or discovering the spark you desire for your career and life. In this talk, Amy will provide listeners with heartfelt insights and actionable tips, backed by scientific research, on how to discover and align their authentic selves and inner talents with the work they do. Attendees will come away with the tools and inspiration to: become the authentic leaders and employees they're meant to be, unlock their creativity for greater innovation, create their own sense of work-life harmony, discover their inner talents and passions, and become more present and productive at work and home.
Objectives:Attendees will walk away with tools and actionable steps to:
- Become authentic leaders
- Unlock creativity for greater innovation
- Create a work-life balance that works for you
- Discover inner talents and passions
- Be more present & productive at work and at home
- Marcia M. Davies (Moderator), Chief Operating Officer, MBA and Founder, mPower
- Amy Vetter, CPA.CITP, CGMA, President/CEO, QuickStart Training Inc.
Who Should Attend?Industry Professionals seeking to master and adopt skills to create a manageable work-life harmony.