Non-QM Webinar Series Part II: Key Underwriting Focal Points
Member Price: $49.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011515-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on January 15, 2019.
Summary:The second part of this three-part webinar series will dive deeper into Non-QM programs, and discuss the top 7 most important focal points to consider when underwriting Non-QM loans vs Agency or Prime Jumbo loans.
For those interested in purchasing and attending all webinars in the series, please use the promo code GROUP15 to receive 15% off.
Non-QM Webinar Series Summary:
Join MBA Education for this three-part webinar series on the latest developments surrounding the Non-QM lending market. In an increasingly competitive lending environment, many lenders are turning their attention to potential borrowers that might not fit in the Qualified Mortgage space. This series, led by industry subject matter experts, will help address important questions and considerations that you and your management team need to understand to be successful in this arena.
- Non-QM Webinar Series Part I: Facts & Fiction of Non-QM - Wednesday, 12/5/18
- Non-QM Webinar Series Part II: Key Underwriting Focal Points - Tuesday, 1/15/19
- Non-QM Webinar Series Part III: Originating & Closing Non-QM - Tuesday, 2/12/19
- Defining the Non-QM loan product
- Address any confusion or preconceptions of the Non-QM market and potential borrowers
- Differentiate Non-QM from "subprime"
- Quantify the Non-QM market for loan officers and production managers
- —Overview of production statistics and loan example standpoint
- —Help formulate effective marketing and outreach strategies
—Help Underwriters and Processors effectively qualify and underwrite Non-QM loan applications
- Mike Brenning, Chief Production Officer, Deephaven Mortgage
Who Should Attend?
- Training Professionals
- Capital Markets
- Loan Officers