Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Servicing
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011513-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on February 13, 2019.
As an increasing number of lenders are offering the convenience and efficiency of a digital signing process known as eClosing. These eClosings often include an electronically-signed promissory Note - known as an "eNote" or "eMortgage." Preparing to service eMortgage loans has both technology requirements and operational impacts. This webinar will explore both as industry experts dive into topics such as tracking eMortgage loans; eVaults and the role of the MERS eRegistry in the servicing process. Presenters will also discuss operational considerations when servicing eMortgages covering topics such as custody; payoff processing; modifications; and transfers of servicing including discussions on potential challenges and how they can be overcome.
MISMO Members who are not MBA Members are eligible to receive member pricing. Please contact email@example.com to receive the discount.
Attendees can expect to understand:
- The role of the MERS eRegistry in servicing eMortgages
- Technology requirements for servicing eMortgages
- Business processes impacted when servicing eMortgages and related operational considerations
- Best practices for getting started servicing eMortgages
- Resources available to support servicers new to servicing eMortgages
- Charles Epperson, CMSP, Chief Technology Officer, Evolve Mortgage Services
- Camelia Martin, Director, Member Integration, MERSCORP Holdings, Inc.
- Ann Ploetz, Senior Product Manager, MERSCORP Holdings, Inc.
- Michael Cafferky, eMortgage Product Manager, Digital Products, Fannie Mae
- Rajasekhar Penugonda, Product Development-Senior Business Lead, Freddie Mac
- Jennifer Jackson, Vice President, Subservicer Oversight, Pingora Asset Management
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Operations Officers and Staff
- Heads of Servicing
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Servicing Operations Staff
Series Summary: The transition from paper to digital mortgages is one of the most exciting and daunting topics to ever face the real estate finance industry. The potential for efficiency, customer satisfaction, and profitability gains is enormous. Numerous regulatory and operational hurdles still exist and while many questions still remain unanswered, now is the time for mortgage professionals to start committing resources to the effort. MBA Education and MISMO have joined efforts to provide the next round of digital mortgage programming to help members understand the critical concepts needed to succeed. Industry experts will provide a roadmap for how organizations can begin to move their processes from paper to digital and will also interview individuals working on the front lines to provide the solutions and tools needed to implement.Series Schedule:
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Lender Part I - 10/2/18
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Lender Part II - 10/4/18
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Servicing - 02/13/19
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Title/Settlement - early 2019
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Origination - early 2019
- Roadmap for Moving from Paper to Digital - Q&A w/ Experts - early 2019