Ten Things Your Company Must Do in 2019
Member Price: $0.00
Nonmember Price: $79.00
Product Code: DL2-011303-WC-WPurchase
Live webinar held on January 17, 2019.
For most companies, 2018 was a severe challenge with volumes dropping and profits either shrinking or evaporating, and 2019 looks to start out the same way. Now is the right time, early in the year, to take steps to improve your business for 2019 while it can make a real difference. This popular webinar will provide participants with a new Top Ten list of strategic initiatives that all mortgage bankers should be implementing in 2019. These very specific and actionable suggestions will help you and your team focus on what will increase revenues, control costs, and better manage risk, not only in 2019 but also every year thereafter. And they're all things you can start to work on right away.
This webinar is part of MBA Education's "Mortgage Banking Management" webinar series with Garrett, McAuley & Co.
Attendees who register for 3 or more Garrett McAuley webinars in the "Mortgage Banking Management" webinar series are eligible to receive a 10% discount off each webinar registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive discount.
Objectives:During this webinar, we'll discuss the following:
- How the top performers deal with shrinking volumes and margins.
- What companies should do when earnings and liquidity fall.
- Why your team should set key business goals and initiatives for management to achieve in 2019.
- How your management team should organize, assess, and modify its goals throughout 2019.
- Ten concrete, practical suggestions for the coming year related to investor relationships, financial management, compliance, and operational performance.
- Explanations about methodologies to implement our Top Ten suggestions, including ways that the industry's top performers make them work-- and how to avoid the mistakes of the poor performers.
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
- Joe Garrett, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Officers of mortgage companies, including owners, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, and Operations Managers.
- Warehouse lenders.
- Bank CEOs and CFOs.
- Directors and major shareholders of Banks and mortgage companies.
- Private equity managers and industry analysts.
- Education and training managers of banks and mortgage companies.
Mortgage Banking Management Series
The Mortgage Banking Management webinar series is presented in collaboration with MBA Education and Garrett, McAuley & Co. Our goal is to help MBA members increase revenues, control cost and better manage risk. The series includes the following webinars:
1. Ten Things Your Company Must Do in 2019 (January 17, 2019)
2. Mortgage Lending in 2019: What the Heck Do I Do Now? (February 27, 2019)
3. Mortgage Bankers: Should You Join a Bank or Should You Buy One? (Tentative Date: March 14, 2019)
4. Twenty Performance Ratios Every Mortgage Banker Must Know (March 27, 2019)
5. Benchmarking Yourself as a Mortgage Lender (April 11, 2019)
6. Warehouse Lenders: Steps You Must Take in Today's Difficult Market (Tentative Date: May 7, 2019)
7. Introduction to Internal Audits for Mortgage Bankers (June 20, 2019)
8. Using Internal Audits to Detect Risk & Improve Profitability (June 27, 2019)
9. Bank-Owned mortgage Divisions (September 18, 2019)
10. Budgeting and Financial Planning for Non-Believers (October 16, 2019)