Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference
MBA Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference
December 2–4 | Omni Nashville | Nashville, TN
In just a few short years, MBA's Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference has grown to be the must-attend event of the year for independent mortgage bankers. Leaders from non-bank lenders of all sizes come together at this highly anticipated event to network and learn from industry experts and peers and to take home solutions to their business challenges.
MBA's IMB Conference is shaped by IMB leaders for IMB leaders. Our member executives appreciate this opportunity to network directly with others who are facing similar challenges and to participate in educational sessions tailored to meet their needs.
Topics to be covered (as they relate specifically to independent mortgage banks) include:
- Preparations for the new HMDA rule
- Strategies for successful servicing
- The status of mergers and acquisitions
- Considerations for MSAs and JVs
- Lingering challenges of TILA/RESPA Integration
- Management strategies for tomorrow's borrower and workforce
This year, MBA's IMB conference convenes in Nashville for the first time ever. Join us and get informed and energized in this exciting and unique city.