White Papers from MBA Research
MBA's highly regarded research and economics group regularly publishes timely white papers to help members understand important “hot topics” for the industry. See our catalog of white papers below.
- How do Mortgage Revenues, Costs and Profitability Vary by Loan Balance? An Analysis Using Benchmarking Data
- A Framework for Considering Office Demand in a Post-pandemic World
- Who Owns Climate Risk in the U.S. Real Estate Market?
- Where from Here? Trends in Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Finance Markets
- The Basic Components of an Information Security Program
- Defining American Housing Markets: Ten Types of Neighborhoods
- An Update on Homeownership Rates in the U.S.
- Understanding American Housing Markets: Seven Key Findings
- Affordable Rental Housing and Public Policy
Participate in an MBA Survey
Your participation helps the industry succeed. Learn how you and your company can be a part of the big picture by participating in one or more of the many surveys conducted by MBA. Learn more.
Check out our Member Portal
MBA Members get complimentary and exclusive access to a variety of premier reports and surveys, including Quarterly State Mortgage Market Profile Report, Quarterly Performance Report Historical Data, Chart of the Week Archives and more. Access the Portal.