mPower for Women
The Mortgage Bankers Association is proud to offer mPower, MBA Promoting Opportunities for Women to Extend their Reach, the largest networking organization for women in real estate finance. We invite you to join us to receive notice of MBA's women's events, gain access to resources and information, and connect with your peers in our private, members-only community. Discuss the topics that matter most to you and your career and build an instant network that's sure to leave you feeling mPowered! Join us today and consider attending one of our upcoming mPower events!
Be Inspired. Be Informed. Be mPowered!
As the leading voice for the real estate finance industry, MBA creates opportunities to leverage the power and influence of women. We provide the platform for women to strengthen their networks, achieve professional growth and development, and to exchange ideas and information about our industry and the broader economy.
Marcia M. Davies, MBA COO and founder of mPower, discusses issues important to the mPower community with her guests.
Our Favorite Articles
- Women @ Work 2022: A Global Outlook - Deloitte
- Women in the Workplace 2022 - LeanIn.org and McKinsey & Company
- ‘Leadership Gems’ From TIAA CEO Thasunda Brown Duckett - Wisconsin School of Business
- Thasunda Brown Duckett, On Taking Business Risks And Being a Leader for Our Times - The WIE Suite
- 2021 Women and Investing Study - Fidelity Investments
- 2021 Gender-Equality Index (GEI) - Bloomberg
- 42 Resources for Women in Leadership and Business - University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Support mPower: A Thriving Network in the Mortgage Finance Industry - To the Point with Bob, Insights from MBA's President & CEO
- Leading by Example to Close the Gender Pay Gap - CBS News 60 Minutes
- sheCENTER(FOLD) - NAWRB Magazine
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking - American Banker
A Snapshot from the Women in the Workplace Report 2022
Read the full report. Source: McKinsey & Company and LeanIn.Org