MBA’s Policy Issues for the Commercial/Multifamily Finance Industry
MBA is committed to working with policymakers to strengthen the commercial and multifamily real estate finance system. We value our member's expertise and feedback to help drive the industry's response to the issues and challenges facing their business.
We are making it easier to track what is happening in the CREF policy world. Check out a few of our resources:
RENTAL ASSISTANCE RESOURCES:
- Webinar Registration: ESG 101: How ESG is Changing Commercial Real Estate
- MBA's Climate/ESG Resource Page
- MBA's Climate/ESG Weekly Update (Updated as of October 8, 2021)
- MBA's CREF State Eviction Moratorium Tracker (Updated as of October 22, 2021)
- MBA's CREF State Legislation Roundup (Updated as of October 22, 2021)
- State Legislative Roundup Map
- Eviction Moratorium Map
Additionally, please see our new white paper: 'The Impact of Hardening Insurance Market'
Explore how we are working for our members by issues below.