MBA’s Policy Issues for the Commercial/Multifamily Finance Industry
MBA is committed to working with policymakers to strengthen the commercial and multifamily real estate finance system. We value our member's expertise and feedback to help drive the industry's response to the issues and challenges facing their business.
We are making it easier to track what is happening in the CREF policy world. Check out a few of our resources:
RENTAL ASSISTANCE RESOURCES:
- MBA's Climate/ESG Resource Page
- Register for MBA's newest ESG webinar: ESG 102: Commercial Real Estate and Net Zero Future: Challenges, Opportunities, and Considerations, which is scheduled for January 27 from 3:00pm to 4:00pm EST. Promo code waiving nonmember fee (ESG102).
- MBA's CREF State Eviction Moratorium Tracker (Updated as of January 21, 2022)
- MBA's CREF State Legislation Roundup (Updated as of January 21, 2022)
- State Legislative Roundup Map
- Eviction Moratorium Map
Additionally, please see our new white paper: 'The Impact of Hardening Insurance Market'
Explore how we are working for our members by issues below.