In This Section
Share Your Knowledge
Interested in participating on a panel at an upcoming MBA conference?
MBA accepts proposals from experts in all aspects of real estate finance, including single-family and commercial/multifamily loan production, servicing, compliance, technology, secondary market issues and more. Please see below for the status of speaker openings for concurrent panel sessions at upcoming conferences.
Speaker Openings in Chronological Order:
- National Technology in Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo 2017: Submission period is closed. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- National Secondary Market Conference & Expo 2017: The submission period is closed. Contact Dawn Williams for information.
- Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference: The submission period is closed. Contact Dawn Williams for information.
- Commercial Servicing and Technology Conference: Submission period is closed. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- Risk Management, QA & Fraud Prevention Conference: Submit a Proposal. Deadline: May 1. Contact Rebecca Vandall with questions.
After submission, proposals are carefully reviewed by the planning committee.
Panel opportunities are open to all MBA members. Speakers must be registered to attend the conference, but receive a discounted rate.
Please check back for opportunities to participate in other 2017 conferences.
Questions? See contact information above or call Dawn Williams at 202-557-2877.