In This Section
Share Your Knowledge
Interested in participating on a breakout session at an upcoming MBA conference?
MBA accepts proposals from MBA members who are experts in all aspects of real estate finance, including single-family and commercial/multifamily loan production, servicing, compliance, technology, secondary market issues and more. Please see below for the status of speaker openings for breakout sessions at upcoming conferences. Please note that most sessions are panel format.
Speaker Openings in Chronological Order:
- Risk Management, QA & Fraud Prevention Forum 2019:The submission period is closed. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- Regulatory Compliance Conference 2019: The submission period is closed. Speakers will be notified by August 6. Contact Dawn Williams for more information.
- Annual Convention and Expo 2019: The submission period is closed. Speakers will be notified by August 30. Contact Dawn Williams for more information.
- Accounting and Financial Management Conference 2019:The submission period is closed. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- CREF Convention & Expo 2020: The submission period is open, deadline to submit is September 4. Submit a proposal, or contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
More information on the selection of speakers:
After submission, proposals are carefully reviewed by the planning committee. Panel opportunities are open to all MBA members. Speakers must be registered to attend the conference, and will receive a discounted rate.
Please check back for opportunities to participate in other 2019 conferences.
To be added to our email list to be notified when submission periods open, please sign up using the "Keep Me Posted" link at right.
Questions? See contact information above or call Dawn Williams at 202-557-2877.