In This Section
Share Your Knowledge
Interested in participating on a breakout session at an upcoming MBA conference?
MBA accepts proposals from MBA members who are experts in all aspects of real estate finance, including single-family and commercial/multifamily loan production, servicing, compliance, technology, secondary market issues and more. Please see below for the status of speaker openings for breakout sessions at upcoming conferences. Please note that most sessions are panel format.
Speaker Openings in Chronological Order:
- Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference 2020: The submission period is Closed. Speakers will be notified by December 6. Contact Dawn Williams for more information.
- CREF Convention & Expo 2020: The submission period is closed. Speakers will be notified by November 15. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- Servicing Solutions Conference & Expo 2020: The submission period is closed. Please contact Dawn Williams for information.
- Technology Solutions Conference & Expo 2020: The submission period is closed. Please contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- Secondary & Capital Markets Conference & Expo 2020: The call for speaker is open. Please submit your interest by Friday, December 20. Contact Dawn Williams for more information.
More information on the selection of speakers.
After submission, proposals are carefully reviewed by the planning committee. Panel opportunities are open to all MBA members. Speakers must be registered to attend the conference and will receive a discounted rate.
Please check back for opportunities to participate in other 2020 conferences.
To be added to our email list to be notified when submission periods open, please sign up using the "Keep Me Posted" form.
Questions? See contact information above or call Dawn Williams at 202-557-2877.