In This Section
Share Your Knowledge
Interested in participating on a breakout session at an upcoming MBA conference?
MBA accepts proposals from MBA members who are experts in all aspects of real estate finance, including single-family and commercial/multifamily loan production, servicing, compliance, technology, secondary market issues and more. Please see below for the status of speaker openings for breakout sessions at upcoming conferences. Please note that most sessions are panel format.
Speaker Openings in Chronological Order:
- Accounting and Financial Management (AFM18): The submission period is closed. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- Independent Mortgage Bankers 2019: The submission period is closed. Speaker will be selected by November 9. Contact Dawn Williams for more information.
- Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Finance Convention & Expo 2019 (CREF19): The submission period is closed. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2019: The submission period is closed. Speakers will be notified by December 1. Contact Dawn Williams for more information.
- Technology Solutions Conference & Expo 2019: Submit a speaking proposal. Deadline to submit is November 1. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
More information on the selection of speakers:
After submission, proposals are carefully reviewed by the planning committee. Panel opportunities are open to all MBA members. Speakers must be registered to attend the conference, and will receive a discounted rate.
Please check back for opportunities to participate in other 2019 conferences.
Questions? See contact information above or call Dawn Williams at 202-557-2877.