In This Section
Share Your Knowledge
Interested in participating on a panel at an upcoming MBA conference?
MBA accepts proposals from experts in all aspects of real estate finance, including single-family and commercial/multifamily loan production, servicing, compliance, technology, secondary market issues and more. Please see below for the status of speaker openings for concurrent panel sessions at upcoming conferences.
Speaker Openings in Chronological Order:
- Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference 2018: Submission period is closed. Speakers will be notified by November 3, 2107. Contact Dawn Williams for more information.
- National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo: Submission period is closed. Speakers will be notified by December 15, 2017. Contact Dawn Williams for more information
- Commercial/Multifamily Convention & Expo (CREF18): Submission period is closed. Speakers will be notified by November 30, 2017. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- National Technology in Mortgage Banking Convention & Expo (TECH18): Click here to submit a speaker, panel, or idea for a topic. Submission perios closes November 1, 2017. Contact Rebecca Vandall for information.
- Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference. Click here to submit a speaker along with their area of expertise. The submission period closes on November 13, 2017. Speakers will be notified in February 2018. Contact Dawn Williams for more information.
More information on the selection of speakers: After submission, proposals are carefully reviewed by the planning committee. Panel opportunities are open to all MBA members. Speakers must be registered to attend the conference, and will receive a discounted rate.
Please check back for opportunities to participate in other 2018 conferences.
Questions? See contact information above or call Dawn Williams at 202-557-2877.