Residential Educator of the Year Award
Congratulations to our 2023 Winner: Navy Federal Credit Union
This award recognizes an MBA member company that exemplifies a commitment to learning and development by acknowledging an organization's dedication to elevating our industry by improving the skills of the professionals within. Applications for the the 2024 award program will open in Summer 2024.
The Education of the Year award focuses on three key areas:
- A culture of, and commitment to organizational learning, with a focus on developing employees through a variety of training resources and opportunities (i.e., systems, courses, or programs, both internal and external) that aim to build industry, technical, and competency-based skills.
- A strong focus on designation and certification programs that challenge employees to achieve job-relevant accreditations, as well as enhance career development and growth.
- Delivering innovative and holistic approaches to learning, with a focus on outcomes that support employee career growth and leadership development.
- July 14: Application Deadline
- July 14 - September 1: Committee Reviews
- September: Winner Selected
- October: Winner Recognized at MBA's Annual Convention & Expo 2024