Products and Services
- Attorneys (3)
- Commercial Real Estate Capital (2)
- Freddie Mac Loans, FHA Multifamily and Healthcare Loans, Mezzanine Loans (1)
- CMBS, Fixed Rate, Bridge Financing, Multifamily, Small Business (1)
- Capital Markets Solutions: Property Sales, Debt & Structured Finance, Investment Banking, Consultants (1)
- Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders & Servicers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers, Mortgage Bankers (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders (1)
- Commercial Mortgage Loan Originations, Servicing, Special Servicing and Lending (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance and Advisory Services, Commercial Mortgage Brokers (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance, Investment Banking (1)
- Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Securitization (1)
- Commercial lending for single tenant and owner-occupied properties; Commercial correspondent lending for multi-tenant and multifamily products (1)
- Multifamily Lender (1)
- Construction & Interim Financing, Credit Lines, Permanent Lending (Life & Pension, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac Program Plus, FHA, CMBS), Fund Management, Investment Banking & Cash Management (1)
- Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing (1)
- Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending (1)
- Publishers (1)
- Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages (1)
MBA thanks the sponsors of our Commercial/Multifamily Finance Convention & Expo. We are grateful for their generous support.
Moody’s Analytics | CRE- Diamond Sponsor
Opening General Session Keynote Speaker
Moody's Analytics CRE offers intelligent solutions for CRE professionals, powered by class-leading products. We harness the expansive data and analytical expertise from across the Moody's organization to deliver integrated analyses of new and traditional metrics for better decision-making in CRE. We are committed to bringing transparency and efficiency to the CRE markets by offering exclusive thought leadership, validated data, rigorous analytics, and cutting-edge workflow solutions that support commercial lenders, investors, and brokers.
- Website: cre.moodysanalytics.com/
TIAA Bank- Diamond Sponsor
The TIAA Bank Commercial Real Estate team specializes in financing single tenant, multi-tenant and multifamily commercial properties while bringing a deep level of industry expertise, reliable and fast service, and competitive rates and terms to every deal we close. Working through approved brokerage firms we provide commercial real estate solutions nationwide. Loan amounts range from $2M - $50M for the acquisition, bridge, refinance or construction take-out of commercial properties within the top 200 MSAs. From short term variable rate structures to long term fixed rate permanent loans, we offer solutions for every investment horizon.
- Products and Services: Commercial lending for single tenant and owner-occupied properties; Commercial correspondent lending for multi-tenant and multifamily products
- Website: structuredmortgage.tiaabank.com/
- Address: 301 Wst Bay Street Jacksonville, FL 32202
Goldman Sachs- Platinum Sponsor
Convention Junior Padfolios
Goldman Sachs Real Estate Financing Group (REFG), through its commercial mortgage platform in Irving, TX, is a leading full-service commercial mortgage lender offering clients highly responsive service and a consistent source of capital. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs Bank USA, the REFG team has offices in New York and Irving with dedicated CMBS deal teams that cover the Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western regions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders
- Website: www.goldmansachs.com/what-we-do/investment-banking/commercial-mortgage-capital
- Phone: (800) 710-7616
- Address: 6011 Connection Drive, Suite 550, Irving, TX 75039-2607
KeyBank Real Estate Capital- Platinum Sponsor
KeyBank Real Estate Capital (KBREC) has a long history of stability and reliability in serving the commercial real estate sector. KBREC is proud to be among the nation's largest providers of capital to professional real estate developers & owners, including middle market owners, REITs, and public companies. KBREC raises more than $40 billion of capital annually for our clients in the commercial real estate sector and manages more than $200 billion in serviced loans. KBREC offers a wide variety of competitive products and services tailored and designed specifically to meet a real estate owner/developer's capital needs. KBREC is one of the highest rated master and special servicers in the industry. KeyBank Real Estate Capital will connect you to a single contact located in one of our many offices nationwide and provide you with a full array of resources including permanent loans, construction and interim financing, project equity, mezzanine capital, investment banking* and cash management services. KBREC has become one of the country's premier permanent lenders by providing borrowers with a reliable and efficient execution selected from a diverse and expansive menu of permanent products and programs including Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac Program Plus®, FHA, CMBS and numerous life insurance and separate account sources. Call for more information on how KeyBank Real Estate Capital can meet your real estate capital needs.
*KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association, are marketed.
- Products and Services: Construction & Interim Financing, Credit Lines, Permanent Lending (Life & Pension, Fannie Mae DUS, Freddie Mac Program Plus, FHA, CMBS), Fund Management, Investment Banking & Cash Management
- Website: www.key.com/
- Phone: (216) 689-3000
- Address: 127 Public Square, Floor 8 Cleveland, OH 44114-1217
Lument- Platinum Sponsor
Sunday Opening Reception
The combined organization of legacy industry experts Hunt Real Estate Capital, Lancaster Pollard, and RED Capital Group, Lument delivers a comprehensive set of capital solutions customized for investors in multifamily, affordable housing, and seniors housing and healthcare real estate. Lument is a Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac Optigo®, FHA, and USDA lender. In addition, Lument offers a suite of proprietary commercial lending solutions. Lument has approximately 600 employees in over 25 offices across the United States. Lument is a brand of ORIX Real Estate Capital Holdings, LLC.
- Website: www.lument.com
- Phone: (212) 317-5700
- Address: 230 Park Avenue 20th Floor New York, NY 10169
PGIM Real Estate - Platinum Sponsor
Cellphone Charging Stations
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world, PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. PGIM Real Estate is a business of PGIM, the $1.5 trillion global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU).
PGIM Real Estate's rigorous risk management, seamless execution, and extensive industry insights are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing, and the deep local expertise of professionals in 32 cities globally. Through its investment, financing, asset management, and talent management approach, PGIM Real Estate engages in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. For more information visit pgimrealestate.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers, Mortgage Bankers
- Website: www.pgimref.com
- Address: 180 N. Stetson Ave., Suite 5400 Chicago, IL 60601
Ready Capital - Platinum Sponsor
Monday Night Reception
Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE: RC) is a multi-strategy real estate finance company that originates, acquires, finances and services small to medium balance commercial loans. Ready Capital specializes in loans backed by commercial real estate, including agency multifamily, investor and bridge as well as SBA 7(a) business loans. Headquartered in New York, New York, Ready Capital employs over 500 lending professionals nationwide. The company is externally managed and advised by Waterfall Asset Management, LLC.
- Products and Services: CMBS, Fixed Rate, Bridge Financing, Multifamily, Small Business
- Website: readycapital.com
- Phone: (888) 354-0822
- Address: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 560, Irving, TX 75038
Berkadia- Gold Sponsor
Tuesday General Session
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Through our integrated mortgage banking, investment sales and servicing platform, Berkadia delivers comprehensive real estate solutions for the entire life cycle of our clients' assets.
As a Freddie Mac Program Plus lender, Fannie Mae DUS® Multifamily Seller/Servicer, insurance company correspondent, and HUD, MAP and LEAN originator and servicer, Berkadia provides access to capital and flexible, customized lending and servicing solutions for the acquisition, construction, rehabilitation and refinance of multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia also provides interim and short-term financing through its Proprietary Bridge Lending Program.
To learn more about Berkadia, please visit www.berkadia.com
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Loan Originations, Servicing, Special Servicing and Lending
- Website: www.berkadia.com
- Phone: (215) 328-3200
- Address: 323 Norristown Road, Suite 300 Ambler, PA 19002
CBRE Capital Markets- Gold Sponsor
CBRE Capital Markets provides real estate funding and services to developers and owners of commercial real estate properties globally.
- Products and Services: Capital Markets Solutions: Property Sales, Debt & Structured Finance, Investment Banking, Consultants
- Website: www.cbre.com/capitalmarkets
- Phone: (713) 787-1900
- Address: 2800 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2100 Houston, TX 77056-6133
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital- Gold Sponsor
As a fully integrated commercial mortgage investment banking company, Grandbridge provides comprehensive CRE and capital markets solutions, originates commercial/multifamily loans and provides asset management, and real estate investment sales nationwide.
- Website: www.grandbridge.com
- Phone: (704) 332-4454
- Address: 200 S. College Street, Suite 2100 Charlotte, NC 28202
Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation- Gold Sponsor
LinkedIn Profile Consultations
Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation (MMCC) is a leading source of real estate capital nationally. In 2017, the firm sourced and closed $5.6 million in commercial debt and equity structures through 1,707 capital markets transactions across the U.S. Our team of experienced professionals provides financing for a full range of property types and loan amounts. We position each property optimally to source capital and leverage state-of-the-art systems to execute with maximum reliability. We underwrite to strong credit standards · We can structure around property and client issues · We take a consultative approach · We identify sound investment opportunities · We are a leading provider of ground-level, real-time market research · We structure solid mortgage investment solutions along the entire capital stack.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: www.marcusmillichap.com/financing
- Phone: (678) 808-2700
- Address: 23975 Park Sorrento, Suite 400, Calabasas, CA 91302
Meridian Capital Group - Gold Sponsor
Daily Highlight Emails
Founded in 1991, Meridian Capital Group is America's most active dealmaker and one of the nation's leading commercial real estate finance, investment sales and retail leasing advisors. In 2017, Meridian closed over 3,000 transactions across more than 200 unique lenders and sold nearly $1 billion in commercial property. Meridian represents many of the world's leading real estate investors and developers and the company's expansive platform has specialized practices for a broad array of property types including office, retail, multifamily, hotel, mixed-use, industrial, and healthcare and senior housing properties. Meridian is headquartered in New York City with offices in New Jersey, Maryland, Illinois, Ohio, Florida, and California. www.meridiancapital.com
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Finance and Advisory Services, Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Website: www.meridiancapital.com
- Phone: (212) 972-3600
- Address: 1 Battery Park Plaza New York, NY 10004-1405
NorthMarq - Gold Sponsor
Bottled Water Delivery at Headquarter Hotel
Through more than 300 debt and equity experts and an expanding network of investment sales professionals, NorthMarq offers commercial real estate debt, equity, investment sales, and loan servicing through our 37 offices across the U.S. Our deep relationships with investors, lenders and capital sources mean that we deliver better results at all levels of the "capital stack."
With an average of $13 billion in annual transaction volume and a loan servicing portfolio of $55 billion, the company offers expertise to borrowers of all sizes. Our long track record of financing comes from our Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and FHA/HUD lending capabilities along with 50+ life company correspondent relationships, many CMBS platforms and hundreds of local, regional and national banks. For more information, please visit www.northmarq.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Capital
- Website: www.northmarq.com/
- Address: 3500 West American Boulevard, Suite 500 Bloomington, MN 55431
Starwood Mortgage Capital- Gold Sponsor
Cell Phone Wallet
Starwood Mortgage Capital is a commercial real estate lending/securitization firm, originating commercial mortgage loans secured by retail shopping centers, office buildings, multifamily apartment complexes, hotels, mixed-use and industrial properties located in North America.
Our loans include 5, 7 and 10-year fixed-rate mortgages, bridge/transitional loans, mezzanine loans and preferred equity structures. Starwood Mortgage Capital maintains offices in:
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Miami Beach, Florida
- New York, New York
- Newport Beach, California
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending/Securitization
- Website: www.starwoodmortgagecapital.com
- Phone: (305) 695-5800
- Address: 1601 Washington Avenue, Suite 800 Miami Beach, FL 33139-3165
UBS- Gold Sponsor
Economic Outlook General Session
UBS is committed to providing private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland, with superior financial advice and solutions while generating attractive and sustainable returns for shareholders. Its strategy centers on its Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas businesses and its leading universal bank in Switzerland, complemented by its Global Asset Management business and its Investment Bank. These businesses share three key characteristics: they benefit from a strong competitive position in their targeted markets, are capital-efficient, and offer a superior structural growth and profitability outlook. UBS's strategy builds on the strengths of all of its businesses and focuses its efforts on areas in which it excels, while seeking to capitalize on the compelling growth prospects in the businesses and regions in which it operates. Capital strength is the foundation of its success.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, UBS has offices in more than 50 countries, including all major financial centers, and approximately 60,000 employees. UBS Group AG is the holding company of the UBS Group. Under Swiss company law, UBS Group AG is organized as an Aktiengesellschaft, a corporation that has issued shares of common stock to investors. The operational structure of the Group comprises the Corporate Center and five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Retail & Corporate, Global Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
- Website: www.ubs.com
- Phone: (212) 713-2000
- Address: 1285 Avenue of The Americas New York, NY 10019
Walker & Dunlop, LLC- Gold Sponsor
Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) is the largest provider of capital to the multifamily industry in the United States and the fourth largest lender on all commercial real estate including industrial, office, retail, and hospitality. Walker & Dunlop enables real estate owners and operators to bring their visions of communities - where Americans live, work, shop and play - to life. The power of our people, premier brand, and industry-leading technology make us more insightful and valuable to our clients, providing an unmatched experience every step of the way. With over 1,000 employees across every major U.S. market, Walker & Dunlop has consistently been named one of Fortune's Great Places to Work® and is committed to making the commercial real estate industry more inclusive and diverse while creating meaningful social, environmental, and economic change in our communities.
- Products and Services: Commercial/Multifamily Lender
- Website: www.walkerdunlop.com
- Phone: (301) 215-5500
- Address: 7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1200 Bethesda, MD 20814-6531
Wells Fargo - Gold Sponsor
Convention Mobile App
Operating throughout the United States, as well as Canada and the United Kingdom, Wells Fargo Commercial Real Estate delivers a comprehensive platform of financing and banking products for experienced commercial real estate companies including balance sheet lending, CMBS origination and distribution, loan servicing, agency financing for multifamily properties, and debt and equity capital for affordable housing.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders & Servicers
- Website: www.wellsfargo.com/realestate
- Address: 420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94104
Arbor- Silver Sponsor
Tuesday Continental Breakfast
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR) is a nationwide real estate investment trust and direct lender, providing loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets. Headquartered in Uniondale, New York, Arbor manages a multibillion-dollar servicing portfolio, specializing in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other government-sponsored enterprises, as well as CMBS, bridge, mezzanine and preferred equity lending. Rated by Standard and Poor's and Fitch Ratings, Arbor is committed to building on its reputation for service, quality and flexibility and dedicated to providing our clients excellence over the entire life of a loan.
- Products and Services: Bridge Loans, CMBS Loans, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Loans, FHA Multifamily and Healthcare Loans, Mezzanine Loans
- Website: www.arbor.com
- Phone: (516) 506-4200
- Address: 333 Earle Ovington Boulevard, Suite 900, Uniondale, NY 11553-3666
Bank of America - Silver Sponsor
Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Capital
- Website: business.bofa.com/content/boaml/en_us/home.html
- Address: Bank of America Tower, One Bryant Park, New York, NY 10036
Capital One- Silver Sponsor
Monday Continental Breakfast
At Capital One, we know that every business plays an important role in driving and energizing the local economy. To that end, we are passionately focused and committed to providing an exceptional customer experience on which we consistently deliver.
As one of the top 10 financial services providers in the U.S., we can offer a unique combination of financial strength, personal attention and flexible products. And since we know that every organization has its own unique challenges and opportunities, our focus is on getting to know the way you operate and understanding where you want your organization to go.
Whether you're looking to grow your business, fund a major capital purchase or finance an acquisition, we can offer a variety of loans to help you secure the capital you need.
Our Commercial Banking group services a $65 billion loan portfolio and more than 6,100 clients. Let us show you the difference our partnership and proven experience can make.
- Website: www.capitalone.com/multifamily
Eastdil Secured- Silver Sponsor
As the most relevant and trusted advisor in the commercial real estate capital markets, Eastdil Secured creates value for clients through creative, actionable ideas and flawless execution. With an unrivaled combination of capital markets expertise and in-depth understanding of real estate fundamentals, Eastdil Secured delivers best-in-class advice on mergers and acquisitions, sales, joint ventures, debt placement, structured credit and loan sales to investors around the world. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles, Eastdil Secured has a broad global footprint to support clients with offices across the United States in San Francisco, Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Orange County, and Washington, D.C., and internationally in London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Dubai. For more information on Eastdil Secured, the global real estate investment bank, please visit https://www.eastdilsecured.com.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Investment Bankers
- Website: www.eastdilsecured.com
- Phone: (310) 526-9000
- Address: 100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500 Santa Monica, California 90401
Greystone- Silver Sponsor
Coffee Spot in the HUB
Greystone provides innovative financing solutions for multifamily and healthcare properties throughout the US and are experts in creativity and execution across multiple lending platforms including FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS, Bridge and Mezzanine.
- Products and Services: Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Multifamily Lenders, Conduit Lenders, Commercial Mortgage Servicers, Direct Lenders
- Website: www.greyco.com/
- Phone: (212) 649-9700
- Address: 152 W. 57th Street New York, NY 10019
K&L Gates LLP- Silver Sponsor
Tuesday Luncheon in the HUB
K&L Gates is a global law firm with over 40 offices across five continents. For over 30 years, we have been structuring & negotiating debt & equity on behalf of lenders, servicers & investors to help clients achieve their financing objectives, mitigate transaction risks & comply with regulations.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.klgates.com
- Phone: (704) 331-7400
- Address: 300 South Tryon Street, Ste. 1000, Charlotte NC 28202
LoanCore Capital - Silver Sponsor
LoanCore Capital, LLC was formed in July 2008 as a real estate asset management and origination platform. LoanCore offers borrowers customized lending solutions through its multiple investment vehicles, including LoanCore Capital Credit REIT (LCC) and LoanCore Capital Markets LLC (LCM). Senior management has originated over $100 billion in commercial mortgages and averages in excess of 20 years of experience in the commercial mortgage finance markets. LCC is a commercial mortgage REIT with sponsorship from GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund and CPPIB Credit Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, that originates and acquires real estate‐related debt collateralized by properties in the U.S. with a focus on balance sheet lending. LCM is a commercial real estate finance company focused on the origination of first mortgage loans, mezzanine loans and other commercial real estate‐related debt products. LCM is a joint venture among an affiliate of GIC, an affiliate of CPPIB, and members of management.
- Products and Services: Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Website: www.loancore.com
- Phone: (203) 861-6000
- Address: 55 Railroad Avenue, Suite 100 Greenwich, CT 06830
MetLife Investment Management - Silver Sponsor
MetLife Investment Management's Real Estate Group has been involved in real estate since 1878, with activity on behalf of mortgage lenders, developers and owners. We manage a portfolio invested in real estate products including commercial mortgages and equities. We have over 250 real estate professionals in 7 regional U.S. offices as well as international operations in London, Mexico City, Santiago and Tokyo.
Our regional network helps keep us close to our customers and better positioned to serve your unique commercial real estate needs for mortgages, leasing, sales, acquisitions, joint ventures and capital transactions. Our experience spans all major property types including office, retail, industrial, multifamily and full-service hotels. Our senior leadership averages over 24 years of real estate experience, delivering in-depth knowledge of local markets, long-standing industry relationships, and the expertise to creatively structure and rapidly execute complex transactions. Above all, we are committed to providing each and every client with world-class, expert-to-expert customer services.
- Products and Services: Traditional Mortgages, Cross-Collaterized Pools with Flexible Structures, Large Loan Participations and Co-Lending, Secured Credit Facilities, Forward Commitments, Construction-Permanent Loans, Direct Equity Acquisitions, Joint Venture Acquisitions and Developments with Experienced, Well-Capitalized Partners, Food, Agribusiness, Farm and Ranch Mortgages
- Website: investments.metlife.com/financing-solutions/real-estate/
- Phone: (973) 355-4000
- Address: One Meltlife Way Whippany, NJ 07981
Newmark Knight Frank-- Silver Sponsor
Monday Luncheon in the HUB
- Website: www.ngkf.com
PNC Real Estate- Silver Sponsor
PNC Real Estate is a leading provider of banking, financing and servicing solutions for commercial real estate clients across the country. Our comprehensive array of capabilities includes acquisition, construction and permanent financing for public and private developers and investors; agency financing for multifamily and seniors housing properties; and debt and equity capital for the affordable housing industry. And, through Midland Loan Services, we provide third-party loan servicing, asset management and technology solutions.
- Products and Services: Commercial Loan Origination, Commercial Loan Servicing, Special Servicing and Asset Management, Enterprise!® Loan Management System
- Website: www.pnc.com/realestate
- Phone: (913) 253-9336 to speak with David Harrison, COO
- Address: 300 5th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Bank OZK- Bronze Sponsor
- Website: www.ozk.com
- Phone: (214) 239-5281
- Address: 8300 Douglas eve Ste 900 Dallas, TX 75225
Barclays- Bronze Sponsor
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, and wealth management. Barclays' purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions - in the right way. With 325 years of history, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people.
- Products and Services: Commercial Real Estate Finance, Investment Banking
- Website: www.barclays.com/IB
- Phone: (212) 528-1558
- Address: 745 7th Avenue New York, NY 10019-6801
Fannie Mae- Bronze Sponsor
At Fannie Mae, we want to be your partner of choice for multifamily financing. You can count on the flexibility of our single-asset MBS to provide your borrowers with tailored financing solutions - from varied loan term lengths to reduced prepayment periods - and across the spectrum of properties from Small (5 to 50 units) to Manufactured Housing Communities to Seniors Housing. Whether your borrower is looking to finance a rent-restricted property or to make energy- and water-saving property improvements, Fannie Mae's Multifamily Affordable Housing and Green Financing products can help. And, we can also help your borrowers achieve their portfolio strategies through our Structured Transactions execution. Contact your Fannie Mae representative today.
- Website: www.fanniemae.com/multifamily/
- Phone: (202) 752-7000
- Address: 1100 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
Morgan Stanley- Bronze Sponsor
Morgan Stanley's Commercial Real Estate Lending Group has been a premiere capital provider for over 20 years.
Senior members of the team each bring over 25 years of real estate experience and have worked together for the past 12-16 years. Experience, creativity and strong relationships have allowed Morgan Stanley to originate over $150Bn of commercial real estate loans since 1997.
- Products and Services: Products & Services: Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Website: www.morganstanley.com
- Phone: (212) 761-8820
- Address: 1585 Broadway. New York, NY 10036-8293
Societe Generale - Bronze Sponsor
- Website: societegenerale.com
- Phone: (212) 278-6000
- Address: 245 Park Avenue New York, NY 10167
Troutman Pepper - Bronze Sponsor
Troutman Pepper is a national law firm with more than 1,200 attorneys in 23 U.S. cities. We combine the resources of a large firm with the personal engagement of a trusted adviser. With 60+ dedicated attorneys and a history of handling some of the industry's most significant transactions, Troutman Pepper's Multifamily Housing Finance practice helps guide lenders in the origination, sale and servicing of loans sold to secondary market investors. From complex, large-scale portfolio financings to standard deal closings, we draw on decades of experience to ensure a smooth transaction every time.
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.troutman.com/
- Phone: (804) 697-1200
- Address: 1001 Haxall Point, Suite 1500 Richmond, VA 23219-3944
Commercial Mortgage Alert – Host Sponsor- Host Sponsor
Anticipate New Risks and Opportunities in Real Estate Finance
Every week, Commercial Mortgage Alert gives you the earliest look at oncoming dangers and money-making plays in real estate finance and securitization. The newsletter is first to identify new initiatives in the CMBS market and behind-the-scenes activities of leading market players. See for yourself -- sign up for a 3-week FREE trial subscription to Commercial Mortgage Alert. Start your free trial at CMAlert.com, or call 201-659-1700
- Products and Services: Publishers
- Website: www.CMAlert.com
- Phone: (201) 659-1700
- Address: 5 Marine View Plaza, #400, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5795
Commercial Observer- Host Sponsor
Commercial Observer is the leading commercial real estate media company. Commercial Observer's content, events and platforms connect and inform industry participants of key trends and people defining the global real estate landscape.
Commercial Observer reaches the most active owner/developers; leasing, sales and retail brokers; mortgage brokers; lenders and investors; attorneys; accounting firms; architects, engineers, and contractors; and others servicing the industry.
- Website: www.commercialobserver.com
- Phone: (212) 407-9393
- Address: 1 Whitehall Street, FL 7 New York, NY 10004
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP- Host Sponsor
Katten is a full-service law firm with nearly 700 attorneys in locations across the United States and in London and Shanghai. Clients seeking sophisticated, high-value legal services turn to Katten for counsel locally, nationally and internationally. The firm's core areas of practice include corporate, financial services, insolvency and restructuring, litigation, real estate, environmental and workplace safety, commercial finance, intellectual property, structured finance and securitization, and trusts and estates. Katten represents public and private companies in numerous industries, including a third of the Fortune 100, as well as a number of government and nonprofit organizations and individuals..
- Products and Services: Attorneys
- Website: www.kattenlaw.com
- Phone: (312) 577-8407
- Address: 525 W. Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60661-3693
Scotsman Guide Media- Host Sponsor
Serving the residential and commercial mortgage industry for over 30 years, Scotsman Guide is the trusted source for lender connections, market trends and daily news. Try our online lender search and loan post scenarios, and follow @ScotsmanGuide.
- Website: www.scotsmanguide.com/