Member Demo Days
MBA hosts Member Demo Days, afternoons of specialized programming, live demos and Q&A. Open to all MBA members at no charge, Member Demo Days conveniently provide today's latest technology solutions to help you face operational challenges. View the recordings from our series below.
Upcoming Offerings: 2024
HMDA and Fair Lending Tools
Join us for this webinar, taking place on March 7 at 1:00 PM (ET), as expert speakers explore the various stages of the loan lifecycle, discuss key business processes, hear from top vendors offering solutions, and get tools to succeed in an increasingly complex and competitive environment.
- Wolters Kluwer
- Polygon Research
Previous Offerings: 2023
Insurance Partnerships - Recorded July 20
In this webinar, hear how insurance partnerships amplify the value and efficiency of your organization. Attend this ground-breaking session to learn from innovative demonstrations designed to clarify processes that benefit your business.
- Prosper Insurance
Loan Origination Systems for Commercial Lenders - Recorded April 27
In this webinar, hear key insights from seasoned vendors on the latest technologies and services designed to innovate your loan origination processes. Watch this ground-breaking session to amplify the value and efficiency of your organization.
- SS&C Technologies
Post-Closing with Automation - Recorded February 16
In this webinar, hear from seasoned vendors offering insight into automating your post-closing process. This ground-breaking session features demonstrations designed to provide value and efficiency to your organization by keeping you on the forefront of innovation.
- Lender Toolkit
- Willow Servicing
- Avanze Group
Previous Offerings: 2022
Underwriting with Artificial Intelligence - Recorded December 20
Get the latest technology services in the loan lifecycle and key business processes. In this webinar, you will hear from vendors that can provide value and efficiency to your organization to help you succeed in this increasingly competitive environment.
Product and Pricing Engines - Recorded July 19
- Provide a brief product demonstration designed to help decision-makers navigate the rapidly changing mortgage tech ecosystem.
- Optimal Blue
- Lender Price
Hosted by: Deb Jones, CMB, SVP Director of Capital Markets, Citizens Bank
Verification Solutions - Recorded March 16
Take advantage of this virtual opportunity for you to learn industry solutions, showcasing the latest technology services in the loan lifecycle and key business processes. Hear from vendors that can provide value and efficiency to your organization, helping you succeed in this increasingly competitive environment.
Kim Weaver, Director, Product Strategy, Paradatec
Lending Solutions - Recorded January 6
Our first Member Demo Day of 2022 provides a variety of technology products to enhance your consumer outreach and processing capabilities. Take a front-row seat to many of today's leading tech providers.
- Provide a brief introduction in live demo format to multiple technology products that lenders might consider for their organization.
- AtClose: New Generation of Digital Mortgage Solutions
- Blue Sage Solutions: Digital Lending Platform
- Insellerate: Customer Experience Platform
- SecureDock: Virtual Safe SaaS Application
Hosted by: Kim Weaver, Director, Business Alliances, Paradatec
Previous Offerings: 2021
Member Demo Days #1: eSignatures
Electronic signatures (eSignatures) are a key component of the digital process. They are often a lender's first foray into the digital world. Product demonstrations provide an opportunity to see where this technology can be utilized across the lending
process and how it can improve the consumer experience.
- Provide brief exposure to eSignature products that can be used to digitize the lending process and improve the customer experience
- Provide expert commentary from individuals who have utilized electronic signatures across the lending process
Demonstrations provided by:
- Black Knight
Member Demo Days #2: eClosings
Electronic closings (eClosings) can improve the customer experience while reducing errors such as missed signatures. eClosings are growing in popularity due to these experiential and process improvements. Product demonstrations highlight the various types
of eClosings that can be utilized by the lending community.
- Provide brief exposure to eClosing products that can be used to digitize the closing process and improve the customer experience
- Provide expert commentary from individuals who have utilized the various types of electronic closings
Demonstrations provided by:
- First American Docutech
Member Demo Days #3: Remote Online Notarization (RON)
Interest in Remote Online Notarization (RON) has exploded, in large part due to social distancing desires by consumers and mortgage employees. This technology permits the notarization of key documents without the need to be in the physical presence of
another person. Product demonstrations showcase different vendors and how they deploy this technology to the delight of consumers and others involved in the mortgage process.
- Provide brief exposure to RON products that can be used to notarize documents
- Provide expert commentary from individuals who understand this new technology and how it is revolutionizing the notarial process
Demonstrations provided by:
Please note: The recording includes the introduction, panel presentation and Q&A. For individual product demos, please click the links above.