School of Multifamily Mortgage Banking
INTRODUCING: MBA EDUCATION'S NEW SCHOOL OF MULTIFAMILY MORTGAGE BANKING.
MBA Education's School of Multifamily Mortgage Banking (SOMB) is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for multifamily professionals to get a comprehensive and interactive look at the critical elements of multifamily real estate finance.
Through a mix of lecture and group activities, attendees of this three-day program will walk away with a thorough understanding of the multifamily lending cycle, the key players and products in multifamily mortgage finance, as well as the critical role of the capital markets and securitization.
Over the course of three days, students will gain a better understanding of the following topics:
- Foundations in Multifamily Real Estate
- Multifamily Mortgage Banking
- Multifamily Lending Platforms and Loan Programs
- Multifamily Capital Markets and Securitization
- Multifamily Market Analysis
- Assessing Multifamily Physical and Environmental Risk
- Multifamily Income and Expenses
- Deriving Multifamily NOI and Valuation
- Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis
- Multifamily Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
- Loan Closing and Loan Documentation
- Multifamily Loan Servicing
- Case Study
View the agenda for more information.
This unique program is tailored for small- to mid-sized lenders, Independent Mortgage Banks, Credit Unions companies with staff serving the mortgage industry.
This course is eligible for a Path to Diversity Scholarship. Learn more by clicking on the ad to the right.
For more information on registration, purchases, course content and other general education information contact:
MBA Member Services at (800) 793-6222, select option 2 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.