Monthly Loan Monitoring Survey: Single User Subscription
MBA initiated a weekly survey of forbearance and call center activity at the beginning of April, 2020. Beginning in December 2021, we transitioned this survey to the new Monthly Loan Monitoring Survey. Subscribers will receive a 40 page report around the third week of every month (excluding holidays.) The Monthly Loan Monitoring Survey provides data on:
- Servicing volume share by investor type
- Borrower forbearance requests as a % of servicing volume (#)
- Total loans in forbearance as a % of servicing portfolio by investor
- % of Borrowers who were current at end of reporting month.
- % of loans in forbearance by investor type (IMBs vs banks)
- Call center inquiries as a % of servicing portfolio volume
- Servicing volume share by Ginnie Mae Buyouts vs All other
- Monthly forbearance requests as % of servicing volume
- Percent of loans in forbearance by stage (initial forbearance plan, forbearance extensions and forbearance re-entries.)
- % of Forbearance extensions by total length of forbearance (less than 12 months or greater than 12 months.)
- Monthly forbearance exits as a % of servicing portfolio by investor
- Monthly forbearance exits by reason
- State level data inclduing % of portfolio by state and % of loans that were current as of month end by state.
- % of inquiries handled via IVR vs call center agent
- Call center abandonment rate
- Average Speed to Answer (ASA) in minutes
- Average Handle Time (AHT) in minutes
This product is available in electronic version. Subscribers will receive an excel of data as well as a pdf containing charts.
This subscription will begin with the next published report and continue for one-year or until the Monthly Loan Monitoring Survey is no longer produced. Subscribers will receive one email per month with the excel and pdf.
All data products are subject to SINGLE user license agreements. All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable.All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable. MBA has a NO REFUND POLICY with electronic files. When you click "purchase" on the final confirmation page, you are agreeing to the above terms.