In This Section
Make the most of your MBA Membership
MBA represents all aspects of the real estate finance industry and we are committed to providing our members with unmatched value and unparalleled benefits. Members receive the benefits listed below unless otherwise noted. MBA by the Numbers.
For more information or to schedule a member orientation webinar with one of our engagement specialists, contact the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 793-6222 (select option 1).
Take Advantage of Our Newest Member Benefits
- mPact: MBA's network for young professionals in the real estate finance industry. Join a community of your peers, share your experiences with others online, network with industry insiders, hone your skills or have a voice in the future of real estate finance.
- 'We Believe' advertising and marketing campaign. MBA members can download print ready art and digital banner ads to incorporate into your communications campaigns.
- MBA partners with Lenders One for expanded benefits for independent mortgage bankers and community banks: MBA members are now be eligible to join Lenders One at a reduced rate. Similarly, Lenders One member firms who subsequently join MBA will pay a discounted rate in their first year of MBA membership. Further, the partnership will allow lenders to leverage the cooperative and enjoy mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers of required services, investors, and others in the mortgage value chain. Visit Lenders One to learn more.
- Login to the MBA Member Portal for exclusive members-only content, including special research reports, benefits information, free webinars, select conference presentations, committee materials and much, much more.
- Learn more about our advocacy and policy issues priorities:
- Utilize the MBA Speakers Bureau to have an MBA senior leader speak at your corporate event.
- Read our daily/weekly e-newsletters to stay abreast of the latest headlines for real estate finance.
- Read overviews of our 2016 efforts on behalf of our members:
- Share your unique perspectives and shape industry policy when you serve on an MBA committee or council. Select policy committees have membership level participation requirements.
- Amplify your voice and make a difference. Join MAA.
- Participate in one of MBA's single-family networking groups for regular members. Many host monthly calls and meet periodically throughout the year at MBA conferences.
- Join a networking community:
Advance your business.
- Discount access to valuable industry business cooperatives (CMC, Lenders One, and the Mortgage Collaborative) that provide mutually beneficial partnerships with and incentives and discounts from industry suppliers, investors and service providers.
- Do business with our Premier and Select Associate members. Highly engaged vendors who provide products and services to the industry.
- Receive special benefits, training, reduced application fees and more through our partnerships with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Expand your knowledge and skills to improve your job performance and your company's bottom-line with MBA Education.
- Further your short-term and long-term strategic planning with MBA forecasts, research and data.
- Stay compliant and ahead of the ever changing industry regulations with MBA Compliance Essentials.
- Find service providers and industry vendors in our Vendor Marketplace.
- Save money with the affinity partners in our Member Advantage Program.
- Expand your talent pool by posting job openings on MBA's Career Center.
- Attend one of our premier conferences or events.
- Get unlimited access to industry leaders with our online Membership Directory.
- Connect with colleagues - virtually - all day, every day with our social networks.
- Show pride in your industry by displaying the MBA membership logo.
- Expand your reach by renting the MBA member postal mailing list. View the rate sheet for more information.