In This Section
Make the most of your MBA Membership
We are committed to providing our members with unmatched value and unparalleled benefits. All members receive the benefits listed below unless otherwise noted.
MBA hosts a quarterly member orientation webinar for new or existing members interested in learning how to make the most of their membership. For more information on the webinar or the benefits listed below, contact the Membership Team at email@example.com or (800) 793-6222 (select option 1).
Take Advantage of Our Newest Member Benefits
- NEW! MBA partners with Lenders One for expanded benefits for independent mortgage bankers and community banks: MBA members are now be eligible to join Lenders One at a reduced rate. Similarly, Lenders One member firms who subsequently join MBA will pay a discounted rate in their first year of MBA membership. Further, the partnership will allow lenders to leverage the cooperative and enjoy mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers of required services, investors, and others in the mortgage value chain. Read the Press Release or visit Lenders One to learn more.
- MBA Member Portal: exlusive members-only content, including special research reports, benefits information, free webinars, select conference presentations, committee materials and much, much more.
- HousingWire: news and information for the U.S. housing finance market. MBA members receive a 35% discount on HousingWire subscriptions. Visit the Exclusive Programs and Discounts section in our new Member Portal for details on how to receive this benefit.
- Learn more about our advocacy and policy issues priorities:
- Utilize the MBA Speakers Bureau to have an MBA senior leader speak at your corporate event.
- Read our daily/weekly e-newsletters to stay abreast of the latest headlines for real estate finance.
- Read overviews of our 2016 efforts on behalf of our members:
- Share your unique perspectives and shape industry policy when you serve on an MBA committee or council. Select policy committees have membership level participation requirements.
- Amplify your voice and make a difference. Join MAA.
- Participate in one of MBA's single-family networking groups for regular members. Many host monthly calls and meet periodically throughout the year at MBA conferences.
Advance your business.
- Discount access to valuable industry business cooperatives that provide mutually beneficial partnerships with and incentives and discounts from industry suppliers, investors and service providers. Visit their web sites to learn more.
- Do business with our Premier and Select Associate members. Highly engaged vendors who provide products and services to the industry.
- Receive special benefits, training, reduced application fees and more through our partnerships with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Expand your knowledge and skills to improve your job performance and your company's bottom-line with MBA Education.
- Further your short-term and long-term strategic planning with MBA forecasts, research and data.
- Stay compliant and ahead of the ever changing industry regulations with MBA Compliance Essentials.
- Find service providers and industry vendors in our Vendor Marketplace.
- Save money with the affinity partners in our Member Advantage Program.
- Expand your talent pool by posting job openings on MBA's Career Center.
- MBA HealthLink - gain access to a private healthcare exchange exclusively for MBA members through a partnership with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Attend one of our premier conferences or events.
- Get unlimited access to industry leaders with our online Membership Directory.
- Connect with colleagues - virtually - all day, every day with our social networks.
- Show pride in your industry by displaying the MBA membership logo.
- Expand your reach by renting the MBA member postal mailing list. View the rate sheet for more information.