Member Demo Days
In This Section
Join us throughout the month of May for Member Demo Days - afternoons of specialized programming, live demonstrations and Q&A - giving MBA members the opportunity to learn about the latest technology solutions in an efficient way. Events are free to attend, exclusively for MBA members only, and you must register individually for each installment.
Member Demo Days #1: eSignatures
May 13 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
Electronic signatures (eSignatures) are a key component of the digital process. They are often a lender's first foray into the digital world. Product demonstrations will provide an opportunity to see where this technology can be utilized across the lending process and how it can improve the consumer experience.
- Provide brief exposure to eSignature products that can be used to digitize the lending process and improve the customer experience
- Provide expert commentary from individuals who have utilized electronic signatures across the lending process
Member Demo Days #2: eClosings
May 20 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
Electronic closings (eClosings) can improve the customer experience while reducing errors such as missed signatures. eClosings are growing in popularity due to these experiential and process improvements. Product demonstrations will highlight the various types of eClosings that can be utilized by the lending community.
- Provide brief exposure to eClosing products that can be used to digitize the closing process and improve the customer experience
- Provide expert commentary from individuals who have utilized the various types of electronic closings
Member Demo Days #3: Remote Online Notarization (RON)
May 27 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
Interest in Remote Online Notarization (RON) has exploded, in large part due to social distancing desires by consumers and mortgage employees. This technology permits the notarization of key documents without the need to be in the physical presence of another person. Product demonstrations will permit different vendors to showcase how they deploy this technology to the delight of consumers and others involved in the mortgage process.
- Provide brief exposure to RON products that can be used to notarize documents
- Provide expert commentary from individuals who understand this new technology and how it is revolutionizing the notarial process
Kim Weaver (Moderator) VP, Financial Technology Solutions Pyramid Systems, Inc
Amy Moser VP, Mortgage Services Mountain America Credit Union
Brian Webster SVP, Enterprise Solutions Freedom Mortgage
Kelli Burke VP, Commercial Multifamily Finance Mortgage Bankers Association
Rick Hill VP, Industry Technology Mortgage Bankers Association
Interested in being featured?
Demonstrations are first come, first served. Email us to hold your spot.