Introduction to Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
A critical component of commercial real estate financing, Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities involves numerous industry participants, provisions, and considerations with how the security is ultimately structured.
Join MBA Education and industry professionals for a discussion on the foundational concepts that everyone working in commercial real estate finance needs to know about CMBS and the CMBS market. Subject matter experts will help you identify different structures and tranches, and help familiarize you with the role rating agencies play in the CMBS market.
2:00-3:30 PM ET
- What is securitization?
- Basic structure of CMBS
- Discussion of tranches and how they are formulated, the pay levels and the risks associated with each level
- Role rating agencies play in the CMBS markets
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
- Dan Phelan, CMB, CCMS, CRI, President & CEO, Pacific Southwest Realty Services
- Pat Sargent, Esq., Partner, Alston & Bird, LLP