Lending 2021: Will You Change the Way You Work to Compete?
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This webinar is sponsored by Nomis Solutions. Please be advised that all participant email addresses will be shared with presenters.
So far, 2020 has upended how we parent, shop, communicate, and work. At the same time, COVID-19 had changed how consumers interact with their banks and lenders and more importantly - what they want from them. Amidst so much incredible disruption, lenders are now changing all aspects of how they do business to meet demand.
What we know:
Everyone is Smarter
Even amidst disruption, consumers are still loan shopping and the constant digitization of the industry has made it easier than ever for them to be in-the-know and act. To keep pace, lenders must now rely on actionable, real-time market and competitive data to price intentionally while arming their front-line with knowledge that wins and keeps customers.
Loyalty is Dead
70% of surveyed loan shoppers recently said they will leave their primary bank for a better price. Two-thirds of surveyed financial institutions said that pricing is the key to success. Now that pricing is the main driver for consumer decision making, how do lenders adapt quickly?
To deliberate on this and other matters, join industry experts from Nomis Solutions and Sales Boomerang as they assess the hand that 2020 dealt us and consider the implications of these massive changes for 2021.
Questions to be addressed during this webinar:
- How are consumers changing their behavior in this environment?
- How are lenders changing internally and externally to meet demand?
- With so much to focus on amidst constant uncertainty, how should you be looking to change to keep pace in 2021?
- How are lenders reacting to new FHFA price adjustments and how can they get ready for similar changes now?
3:00-4:00 PM ET
- Examine how consumers shop for a loan, what drives their choices, and how behavior changed in 2020.
- Discuss observations with regard to changing customer behavior and how lenders are responding.
- How can you identify profitable opportunities in attractive markets that align with your strategy?
- How can you change now to be ready for continued growth in the future, no matter the market?
- Be among the first to get a first-hand look at how leading lenders are arming their loan officers with real-time, actionable data that wins for the customer – and your institution.
Who Should Attend?
- Capital Markets Professionals
- Directors of Pricing and/or Analysis
- Portfolio Management Professionals
- Prashant Balepur, SVP, Product, Nomis Solutions
- Alex Kutsishin, Founder, Sales Boomerang
- Joe Zeibert, Director of Global Lending, Nomis Solutions
Event Sponsored By