The State of the Mortgage Industry: Building a Sustainable Operating Model for 2021 and Beyond
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This is a sponsored webinar. Please be advised your contact information will be shared with the sponsor.
2020 has been a unique year for the housing industry not only due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic but also as a result of an all-time low-interest-rate environment. By the end of 2020, the mortgage lending will probably reach an all-time high of $3.9 trillion which includes 2.4 trillion of refinance, highest level since 2003 and more than double the level in 2019. For 2021, the latest projections call for $2.72 trillion in volume. Lenders have had their hands full as they managed borrower communication related to forbearance and thereafter dealing with a huge spike in mortgage loans. In the post COVID-19 scenario, digital transformation and data driven intelligent insights will be key for a sustainable operating model.
11:00 AM-12:00 PM ET
- What are the unique challenges faced by large as well as small lenders and how they are overcoming the challenges?
- Will the boom in loan origination continue in 2021? How are lenders planning to shift from re-finance to purchase?
- How bank and non-bank lenders are preparing for the future of the mortgage industry by embracing digital and analytics around areas such as:
- Omni channel, cognitive customer engagement to improve CX through entire customer journey
- Document digitization and info extraction to accelerate loan processing
- Automated underwriting
Who Should Attend?
- Lending Executives
- C-Suite, VP, Directors - Mortgage Origination, Underwriting, Processing, Servicing, Mortgage Transformation
- Chief Digital Officers, Chief Analytics Officers or Transformation Leaders who are looking to evolve the digital borrower experience
- Rohit Kapoor, CEO of EXL
- Stan Middleman, CEO of Freedom Mortgage
- Sanjiv Das, CEO of Caliber Home Loans
- Paul Anastos, Chief Innovation Officer of Guaranteed Rate
Event Sponsored By