Commercial/Multifamily: Essential Overview of Business Income Insurance 2024
About the Event
Join MBA Education and industry professionals for an in-depth discussion on the fundamental concepts of Business Income Insurance. Learn in detail how business income limits are calculated. What exactly is "Actual Loss Sustained", and just how long is a "Period of Restoration?" The concepts of Time to Repair, Resumption of Operation, Due Diligence and Dispatch, Extended Period of Indemnity and others will be covered.
This webinar is an indispensable guide to educate property owners, investors, lenders, servicing personnel and asset managers about the complexities of this insurance topic. Did you purchase or require enough insurance, and if there is a claim, will you recover as much as you think and how long will it really take to get it settled?
Wednesday July 17 (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Review the fundamental concepts of Business Income Insurance
- Evaluate how business income limits are calculated
- Learn about “Actual Loss Sustained” and how long is a “Period of Restoration”
- Discuss concepts like Time to Repair, Resumption of Operation, Due Diligence and Dispatch and more
- Real Estate Owners & Investors
- Insurance Directors
- Loan Closers & Underwriters
- Commercial Servicers
- Others concerned with insurance matters, such as attorneys and consultants who work within the real estate industry
- Grisela Crespo, Director of Real Estate Lending Practice, Fortress Risk Consultants, LLC
- Mike McDaniel, President & Owner, Fortress Risk Consultants, LLC