Commercial Certified Mortgage Servicer (CCMS) Exam Prep Course: Fall 2024
About the Event
The purpose and goal of the Commercial Certified Mortgage Servicer (CCMS) online, instructor guided prep course is to help candidates prepare for the four-hour exam.
The six content areas of the exam reviewed during the prep course are listed below. Each weekly session is 90 minutes in duration. However, the last session will be two hours long to include a review of exam logistics.
The prep course is taught online by current CCMS designees where candidates have the opportunity to interact with the instructors and other candidates. Candidates will be provided prep course materials, including a written overview of each exam content area, and ten practice tests for each session. At the end of the course candidates will have access to multiple choice practice exams.
- Asset Management
- Servicing Company Valuation
- Markets and Investment
- Legal and Regulatory
- Wrap up and Final Questions and Wrap Up
- Instructor-Guided Online Course
- Course is for CCMS candidates qualified and enrolled in the designation program
- Professionals in the servicing industry with 5 or more years of experience
- Thursday, October 10 (11:00 AM - 12:30PM ET)
- Thursday, October 17 (11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, October 24 (11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, October 31 (11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, November 7 (11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, November 14 (11:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.