Welcome to mPower
Be Inspired. Be Informed. Be mPowered!
The Mortgage Bankers Association is proud to introduce, mPower - MBA Promoting Opportunities for Women to Extend their Reach. Exclusively for women in the real estate finance industry, we invite you to join our network. Receive notice of MBA's women's events, gain access to resources and information, and join your peers in our private, member-only community. Discuss the topics that matter most to you and your career, and build an instant network that's sure to leave you feeling mPowered! Use the link below to join us today.
As the leading voice for the real estate finance industry, MBA creates opportunities to leverage the power and influence of women. We provide the platform for women to strengthen their networks, achieve professional growth and development, and to exchange ideas and information about our industry and the broader economy.
- Reinventing the Workplace for Greater Gender Diversity - McKinsey & Company
- MWM's 50 Best Companies for Mortgage Women to Work - Mortgage Women Magazine
- Data and Diversity - Strength in Numbers - Konzept Resaerch Magazine (Deutsche Bank Research)
- Women in the Workplace 2016 - McKinsey & Company
- Women Are a Growing Force in the Mortgage Industry - Fannie Mae's Housing Industry Forum
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking - American Banker
mPower Recommended Reading
Fast Forward: How Women Can Achieve Power and Purpose
By Melanne Verveer and Kim Azzarelli,
Foreword by Hillary Rodham Clinton
MBA Members can save 20% with coupon code: TRFF16
mPower Loves Diane von Furstenberg's Confidence
Diane von Furstenberg and Kim Azzarelli at the Seneca Women Fast Forward Women's Leadership Forum at the Met