Welcome to mPower
In This Section
Be Inspired. Be Informed. Be mPowered!
The Mortgage Bankers Association is proud to offer mPower, MBA Promoting Opportunities for Women to Extend their Reach. Exclusively for women in the real estate finance industry, we invite you to join our network. Receive notice of MBA's women's events, gain access to resources and information, and join your peers in our private, member-only community. Discuss the topics that matter most to you and your career, and build an instant network that's sure to leave you feeling mPowered! Join us today.
As the leading voice for the real estate finance industry, MBA creates opportunities to leverage the power and influence of women. We provide the platform for women to strengthen their networks, achieve professional growth and development, and to exchange ideas and information about our industry and the broader economy.
Watch the latest mPower Moments video below! View all videos in the series here.
Our Favorite Articles
- Support mPower: A Thriving Network in the Mortgage Finance Industry - To the Point with Bob, Insights from MBA's President & CEO
- Women in the Workplace 2018 - LeanIn.org and McKinsey & Company
- Want Better Outcomes? Take a Hammer to Your Company's Glass Ceiling - Pepperdine University
- Huge Study Finds Companies with More Women Leaders are More Profitable - Quartz
- Leading by Example to Close the Gender Pay Gap - CBS News 60 Minutes
- Women in Housing & Real Estate Ecosystem Report 2018 Volume I: State of Women's Homeownership - NAWRB
- Women in Housing & Real Estate Ecosystem Report 2018 Volume II - NAWRB
- Sexual Harassment: An mPower Community Conversation - MBA Insights
- What Makes Women CEOs Different? - Korn Ferry Institute
- Reinventing the Workplace for Greater Gender Diversity - McKinsey & Company
- MWM's 50 Best Companies for Mortgage Women to Work - Mortgage Women Magazine
- Data and Diversity - Strength in Numbers - Konzept Resaerch Magazine (Deutsche Bank Research)
- sheCENTER(FOLD) - NAWRB Magazine
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking - American Banker