Compliance Essentials: Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) Resource Guide
MBA Compliance Essentials: Anti-Money Laundering and Suspicious Activity Reports Resource Guide ©2017
The MBA Compliance Essentials Anti-Money Laundering and Suspicious Activity Reports Resource Guide will review the relationship between Mortgage Fraud and Money Laundering, examine AML requirements and responsibilities of RMLOs , and provide information on how to identify suspicious activity and when and how to comply with SAR reporting requirements. The guide, which was updated in February 2017, provides an additional section on Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) guidance and includes pages of more robust checklists, including OFAC compliance readiness.
The MBA Compliance Essentials Anti-Money Laundering and Suspicious Activity Reports Resource Guide is written to provide a base for development of your company's policies and procedures in this area.
- Amy Davine Kim, Counsel, Buckley LLP
- Jeffrey Naimon, Partner, Buckley LLP
- James Parkinson, Partner, Buckley LLP
- Thomas Sporkin, Partner, Buckley LLP
- Michael Zeldin, Special Counsel, Buckley LLP
- Introduction and Regulatory Overview
- Compliance Program Requirements
- Suspicious Activity Reporting Requirements
- Information Sharing
- Model Policies and Procedures