MBA and ALTA's Digital Closing and eMortgage Virtual Boot Camp: Session Recording
|Member and Non-Member||$200.00|
MBA Education, powered by MISMO, and the American Land Title Association are partnering to bring you the ultimate virtual event designed to help you navigate the digital closing process. We promise you will leave inspired to innovate to improve your customer's experiences and operational efficiencies. You will also have the opportunity to network with lenders as well as other title professionals across the country. Finally, as an attendee you will get first hand access to the vendor and technology solutions available for going digital.
The session recordings are located on page 2 of the digital download.
Why should you attend?
- Get the playbook for going digital
- Networking opportunities for title companies and lenders actively pursuing implementation of digital closings and eMortgages
- Be inspired to innovate to improve customer experiences and operational efficiencies
- Check out the vendors and technology solutions available
Recordings include the following sessions:
Cant’ Touch This - The Need for Digital Transactions in a COVID-19 World:
COVID-19 changed the way we do business overnight. The need for social distancing made digital transactions more important than ever. Join us for a panel discussion on increased use of remote notarizations, industry trends and short- and long-term benefits of embracing a digital future.
So Happy Together – Selecting the Right Technology and Vendors
Hardware, software, system integration and more…let’s talk technology! What’s involved in a digital transaction and where do you start? What questions should you be asking to identify the right vendor partners? Get the foundational information you need for planning and implementation.
Don’t Hit Snooze – Important Legal & Business Practice Considerations
Do you know the rules of the road? Doesn’t matter if it’s an old law, new law, case law or regulation, we’ve got you covered. Before you hit the gas, get an overview of the standards and practices required for both title insurance and lending on digital transactions.
It’s on my List – Practical Implementation Information
Find out how to create your digital checklist, so you can determine costs, identify partnerships, acquire necessary technology solutions and pinpoint required resources.
Keep the Change – Creating Digital Culture
Change management is now in everyone’s job description and has become critical to success. We have tips and hints for you! Promote a digital culture that inspires others to embrace change.
You’ve Got a Friend in Me – Managing Market Trends with Business Partners
Consumers need title, lender and realtor friends working together to get their digital real estate transactions done. Find out how to strategically plan, implement and trouble shoot digital transactions with your partners. These crucial conversations will play a major role in producing successful outcomes for your customers.
Who Should Attend?
- Title and mortgage lending professionals
- County Clerks/Recorders
- Business Development
- Vendor Management
- Elizabeth Berg, Northeast Regional Underwriting Counsel, Agents National Title Insurance Company
- Cynthia Blair, Attorney & Founding Member, Blair Cato Pickren Casterline LLC
- Scott Gillen, CMB, AMP, Senior Vice President Industry Relations, Stewart
- Danielle Kaiser, Regional Underwriting Counsel, North American Title Group
- Jonathan Kearns, Associate Vice President, Product Development, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Camelia Martin, Managing Director, eMortgage Services
- Melissa Murphy, General Counsel, Attorneys' Title Fund Services, LLC
- Eddie Oddo, Vice President, Corporate Business Solutions, First American Mortgage Solutions
- Donald O'Neill, Executive Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, WFG National Title Insurance Company
- Teri Pansing, AVP Operations Support, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Ozzie Stallworth, Electronic Notarization and Notary Enforcement Director, North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State
- Lisa Steele, Executive Vice President, Mother Lode
- Tamara Strickland, Vice President, Fidelity National Financial
- Margo Tank, Partner, DLA Piper US LLP
- Whitney Vogt, Director Strategic Initiatives, Guaranteed Rate
- Geno Yoscovits, Director State Government Affairs, Quicken Loans, Inc.