The Mortgage Professionals Handbook: Volume III
**Important Shipping Information:**
MBA uses a 3rd party vendor to print and ship orders, and therefore cannot provide overnight delivery. Please only select STANDARD shipping upon checking out. Thank you.
The first comprehensive multi-volume resource since the meltdown on every aspect of the residential mortgage business; for anyone involved in production, secondary marketing, operations, compliance, technology, and finance. Written for mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, and those in mortgage-related positions in large banks, community banks, and credit unions alike.
100% of proceeds from sales of these books go to benefit MBA's Opens Doors Foundation, which provides mortgage and rental assistance grants to families with critically ill or injured children.
Volume III - Capital Markets and Financial Management
- Dead Men Can't Sell Loans: A CEO Has it Out with the EVP of Capital Markets
- Pipeline Risk Management
- Pipeline Pullthrough Analysis
- Best Execution
- Outsourcing Pipeline Management and Execution
- The Impact of Technology on Pricing, Hedging, and Capital Markets Strategies
- Pricing Strategy
- Valuing and Trading Mortgage Servicing Rights
- Whole Loan Execution
- A Brief Overview of the Secondary Market for Reverse Mortgages
- Selling to a Correspondent Lender
- Broker-to-Banker Transition
- Warehouse Bank Relationships
- Mortgage Cooperatives: Creating Access to the Capital Markets
- Restoring Global Confidence in the US Mortgage Market
- Financial Benchmarking
- Financial Modeling
Discount:Enter promo code BOOKS to receive special MBA pricing.