Commercial Real Estate Finance (CREF) Careers
In This Section
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 557-2863.
Attracting more - and more diverse - students to jobs and careers in commercial real estate finance, CREF Careers connects students at leading colleges and universities with participating firms, raising awareness about opportunities in the growing $3.5 trillion industry. To learn more and to become a sponsoring firm, please contact us.
The commercial real estate finance industry is looking for talented people like you - and has internships, training programs and more - all designed to help you grow. Get the details at a special CREF Careers Forum for area undergraduate (and graduate) students, hosted by the Mortgage Bankers Association, and sponsored by leading commercial real estate finance firms.
The events includes:
• Industry leaders discussing the $3.5 trillion industry
• Your future colleagues sharing their experiences in their jobs and careers
• Industry recruiters providing information (and tips) on internships, job and career opportunities
• A job fair/reception for networking with industry representatives
For more information, contact email@example.com or call (202) 557-2863.
Virtual Career Fairs
October 7th 3pm - 6pm est - Click to register
Virtual Panel Discussions
October 6th 3pm - 4pm est - click to register
- Jeff Erxleben, Executive Vice President, NorthMarq
- Marguerite Wiles, Financial Analyst, KeyBank
- Lauren O'Neil, Senior Managing Director, JLL
- Russ Ming, Vice President - Strategy & Operations, Berkadia
- Kenya Pleasant, Diector of Development, Greystone
To Register For Upcoming Events: Click Here
Join CREF Career LinkedIn Group: Click Here
Find out about internship, job and career opportunities from our sponsors.
|KeyBank Real Estate Capital||View Opportunities
|Newmark Knight Frank Capital||View Opportunities
|PGIM Real Estate Finance||View Opportunities
|Walker & Dunlop||View Opportunities|
Videos from Previous CREF Careers Forums
We thank the following companies for sponsoring the CREF Careers Forums: