Find Out Where You Stand With a Peer Group Roundtable
Since 1998, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and STRATMOR Group have jointly conducted the Peer Group Survey and Roundtable Program (PGR). This program creates a forum for participating mortgage banking companies to review their financial results and operating practices in relation to their peers.
What our PGR participants value most about the program:
- Data analysis as it relates to their business peers, as well as to other peer groups that represent competition
- Information and interaction that enables senior management to strategically evaluate; rethink; reposition
- Increased knowledge of the competitive market landscape
- A forum to share best practices and gain insights
- The ability to operationalize regulatory change
Check out what our participants have to say about PGR...
Our results have improved over one thousand percent since we started participating! I give the program five out of five stars!
The insightful, actionable analyses provided by the PGR folks has not only helped us make informed decisions over the years, it has also helped us save time, save money and grow our business.
The PGR program brings the important numbers into focus and provides me with meaningful benchmarks. I don't have to wonder how our earnings and other key metrics compare to my peers. I consider this program to be a great value for our investment.