Find Out Where You Stand With a Peer Group Roundtable
Since 1998, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and STRATMOR Group have jointly conducted the Peer Group Survey and Roundtable Program (PGR). This program creates a forum for participating mortgage banking companies to review their financial results and operating practices in relation to their peers.
What our PGR participants value most about the program:
- Data analysis as it relates to their business peers, as well as to other peer groups that represent competition
- Information and interaction that enables senior management to strategically evaluate; rethink; reposition
- Increased knowledge of the competitive market landscape
- A forum to share best practices and gain insights
- The ability to operationalize regulatory change
Check out what our participants have to say about PGR...
Our results have improved over one thousand percent since we started participating! I give the program five out of five stars!
The PGR program brings the important numbers into focus and provides me with meaningful benchmarks. I don't have to wonder how our earnings and other key metrics compare to my peers. I consider this program to be a great value for our investment.