COVID's Continued Impact on CECL and Lending
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
2020 predicted astronomical loss forecasts due to government lockdowns and spiraling case counts. Government stimulus, forbearance, PPP programs and a viable vaccine all contributed to stave off those estimated losses that never fully materialized.
This webinar will proivde an overview of CECL, pre and post COVID. Presenters will discuss why reserves rose so significantly and why they have recently started to diminish. This webinar will provide a in-depth discussion on COVID's impact to lending, the balance sheet and income statement. Presenters will attempt to forecast for what's to come.
- Tuesday, March 8 (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET)
- A better understanding of the calculations, projections and process that is CECL
- 2022 and 2023 will begin the transition away from ALLL to CECL. What to expect and how to prepare.
- The silver lining once you get beyond the implementation of CECL and how it can help a lender be more data driven in their process.
- Reporting and requirements
Who Should Attend?
- C-Suite: CEO's, CFO's & CCO's
- Risk Professionals
- Finance and Accounting Departments
- Marketing and communications leads
- John Toohig, Managing Director/Head of Whole Loan Trading, Raymond James
- Robby Holditch, Director, Moody's Analytics