In This Section
Designed to carry you through the process of onboarding through career advancement and setting yourself apart, the Residential Certified Mortgage Servicer (RCMS) Specialist Certificate and Designation program is a comprehensive program comprised of three levels. Each level comes as a separate package for purchase allowing you to take one or all three levels and pay as you go. Upon completion of all three levels, you will have earned your RCMS.
All residential mortgage loan servicing professionals including, but not limited to, those in the following roles:
- Loan Administration Professionals
- Default Administration Professionals
- Customer Service Professionals
- Service Providers
- Servicing Industry Vendors
- Servicing Management
This program is made up of web-based courses and exams that can be accessed via the internet from anywhere, at any time.
Level I Prerequisites
- New to one year of industry experience is recommended
Level II Prerequisites
- One to two years of industry experience is recommended
- Completion of Residential Mortgage Servicer Level I Certificate
Level III Prerequisites
- Two or more years of industry experience is recommended
- Completion of Residential Mortgage Servicer Levels I and II Certificates
Recertification: Keeping Up Your RCMS
Maintain your designation by completing two points of continuing education every two years. Continuing education can be earned by successfully completing any self-study course not previously taken or by attending MBA conferences and/or conventions. Prior to the end of the two-year period, designees must complete the Recertification Form and pay a $100 recertification fee.
Get More with Education Advantage
Developed by MBA Education, Education Advantage is an annual subscription-based training solution that provides you with access to our robust learning portfolio specifically developed for servicing professionals.
For one low annual price, you have unlimited access to our online self-study library, discounts on designations, two seats in specific online courses or the option to completely customize your curriculum. Contact Jeff Schummer today to learn more.