RC_LA_CR_300.3 Accounting for Customer Service Representatives
Borrowers often call with a question about their payments, fees, or late charges. Many times these questions arise after they receive their year-end and Form 1098 statements. To answer these questions, a customer service representative (CSR) may need information about the following:
- The borrower's payment history.
- How the borrower's loan is amortized.
- How the borrower can remit payment.
- Fees and late charges charged by your company.
- Why year-end and Form 1098 statements are provided to a borrower.
Accounting for Customer Service Representatives provides the information necessary to respond to questions about these items.
This is a single-family/residential course.
- Borrower Inquiries
- Payment Processing
- Fees and Late Charges
- Year-End Requirements
Seat time approximately 1 hour.