In This Section
MBA Education's popular Commercial Real Estate Basics program is comprised of eight live, instructor-guided online courses designed exclusively for commercial/multifamily real estate finance (CREF) with each course addressing a key concept related to various aspects of the industry.
Whether you are looking to advance your career or prepare for the Chartered Realty Investor (CRI) exam*, graduates walk away with enhanced expertise and the confidence to apply it on the job immediately.
Choose the courses that are of the most benefit to you and your oganization:
- Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate
- Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis
- Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation
- Underwriting Office Buildings and Valuation
- Underwriting Retail and Valuation
- Appraisal and the Three Approaches to Value
- Property Inspection and Environmental Concerns
- Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Loan Servicing
November 22, 2021 - December 13, 2021
January 19, 2022 - February 9, 2022
February 18, 2022 - March 11, 2022
March 21, 2022 - April 11, 2022
April 19, 2022 - May 10, 2022
May 18, 2022 - June 8, 2022
June 15, 2022 - July 6, 2022
July 19, 2022 - August 9, 2022
August 17, 2022 - September 7, 2022
Commercial Real Estate Basics: Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis: September 2022
September 19, 2022 - October 10, 2022
These courses are presented virtually, in a blend of self-study and instructor-guided online learning. The courses include a series of live webinars where students are able and encouraged to interact with the instructor and each other. Course materials are available through our Learning Management System.
Course Level: Entry Level
Course Delivery Method: Instructor Guided Online Course
Duration of Online Course: Varies by course, but classes are generally four sessions delivered once-a-week with each session running 60-90 minutes each.
Elements: Homework, quizzes, and final exam
Who Should Attend
CRE Basics is ideal for the following:
- Professionals new to the industry
- Seasoned professionals seeking a deeper dive into the world of underwriting, valuing and analyzing commercial/multifamily real estate
- Professional interest or to prepare for Chartered Realty Investor Society's CRI Level I exam.*
Get More with Education Advantage
Developed by MBA Education, Education Advantage is an annual subscription-based training solution that provides you with access to our robust learning portfolio specifically developed for servicing professionals.
For one low annual price, you have unlimited access to our online self-study library, discounts on designations, two seats in specific online courses or the option to completely customize your curriculum. Contact Jeff Schummer today to learn more.