CONVERGENCE: Emergency Rental Assistance: What is Working, Where Are the Challenges, and What is to Come?
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Join MBA for another installment in the Convergence webinar series. This webinar will provide an update on Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) programs including the state of play, best practices, challenges, and more. Panelists will discuss how to effectively distribute ERA funds to help keep residents stably housed through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Note: This webinar is the sixth in a six-part webinar series on “The Physics of Affordable Housing” which features experts speaking on different housing affordability topics.
Each session will be a 45-minute interactive conversation offering a variety of perspectives.
3:00-3:45 PM ET
- State of play on Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA)
- The best practices of administering Emergency Rental Assistance
- Challenges Housing Finance Agencies (HFAs) face while trying to administer the funds in an expedient and efficient manner
- Overview of the current ERA regulations from Treasury
- How ERA helps keep people stably housed during a pandemic
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial/multifamily staff
- Commercial/multifamily members
- Members with “Affordable” in their title
- Grant Carlson, Policy Advisor, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Sarah Garland, Managing Director, Debt and Structured Finance, CBRE; Co-Chair, MBA's 2022 Affordable Rental Housing Advisory Council (moderator)
- Pamela Kestner, Chief Deputy and Acting Deputy Director of Housing, Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development
Contact email@example.com or click here to learn more about CONVERGENCE.