2023 Q3 Performance Report-Select Historical Production Statistics
Select Historical Production Statistics
This file includes select data from Q3 2008 through the most current quarter of the Quarterly Mortgage Bankers Performance Report. The statistics are given in both $ per loan and bps.
Download a sample here
The statistics included are:
- Total Loan Production Revenue
- Total loan production expenses including its components:
- Total Personnel expense
- Total Non-personnel expense
- Total Direct loan production expense
- Corporate Allocation
- Net Loan Production Income
- Average Total Origination volume (both dollar volume and count)
- Average Loan Balance
- Closings per Total Production Employee
· Percentage of First Mortgages that are Fixed rate vs. ARM
· Percentage of First Mortgages that are purchase related vs. refi
The Quarterly Mortgage Bankers Performance Report offers a variety of performance metrics on the mortgage industry. The report samples companies who are required to submit the MBFRF including independent mortgage companies and subsidiaries of banks, thrifts and non-depository institutions.
All Sales are Final and non-refundable.