How Support Automation Drives Immediate ROI for Lenders
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This webinar is sponsored by Capacity. Please be advised that your contact information will be shared with the sponsor.
Technology is ever-changing within the mortgage industry. As new products and platforms emerge, hesitation to adopt new technology may result in missed revenue opportunities. But, did you know you could be up-and-running in as little as 30 days with a support automation platform that will unlock the potential of your business?
By integrating new technology and having the right support platform, your company could eliminate non-revenue generating activities, so loan officers can focus on creating an elevated borrower experience. Join Justin Schmidt, VP of Marketing at Capacity; and Christopher Rotz, Director of Process and Analytics at American Pacific Mortgage, as they discuss the importance of investing in the right tech to drive immediate ROI for lenders.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Dive into the pain points that mortgage companies are facing
- Discuss the benefits of a mortgage support automation platform
- Learn what questions to ask when evaluating technology partners
- Discover best practices for adoption of new technology
- Determine how to measure a successful implementation and adoption of technology
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Lending Officer
- VP/Director/Manager of Sales
- Director/Manager Employee Enablement or Training
- Chief Marketing Officer, VP, Director, Manager of Marketing or Marketing Ops
- Chief Production Officer
- Christopher Rotz, Director of Process and Analytics, American Pacific Mortgage
- Justin Schmidt, VP of Marketing, Capacity